The Global Leadership Summit 2016 is About to Begin
The Global Leadership Summit is a two-day event telecast live in high definition from Willow Creek’s campus near Chicago every August to hundreds of locations across North America.
Each year, about 305,000 people who are committed to excellence as leaders attend Summit events which take place in 675+ sites in 125 countries, and in 59 different languages.
According to the Willow Creek website, of those who have attended, 83% reported an increase in job satisfaction, productivity, and teamwork. 61% say that their organization is more effective because of having a clearer vision and 81% cite ways that their supervisor has become a better leader.
This year’s Global Leadership Summit’s speakers are as follows:
- Bill Hybels- Founder and Senior Pastor of Willow Creek Community Church
- Melinda Gates- Co-Chair, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Alan Mulally- President and Chief Executive Officer, The Ford Motor Company
- Bishop T.D. Jakes- Founder and Senior Pastor, The Potter’s House
- Horst Schulze- CEO, Capella Hotel Group; Founding President, Ritz-Carlton Group
- Dr. Travis Bradberry- Best-selling Author; Co-Founder of TalentSmart
- Erin Meyer- Professor at INSEAD; Author and Consultant
- Wilfredo De Jesus- Senior Pastor, New Life Covenant Church; Community Leader and Author
- Patrick Lencioni- Best-selling Author; Founder of The Table Group
- Chris McChesney- Best-selling Author; Executive at Franklin Covey
- Danielle Strickland- Officer in the Salvation Army; Advocate and Author
- Jossy Chacko- Founder and President, Empart Inc.
- John C. Maxwell- Leadership Expert, Best-selling Author and Coach
Some topics of this year’s summit include:
- Navigating effectively through cultural differences.
- Executing ideas that matter most.
- Building cultures that value efficiencies.
- Harnessing the power of emotional intelligence.
- Virtues that accelerate teamwork.
- Ingredients of successful turnarounds
Register now to receive an early bird discount on the price of admission. Individual and group prices, locations, and information can be found on the Willow Creek website.
This is an amazing event (I have attended it!) that will transform both you and your business! You cannot afford to miss it.