About A Mile released “Trust You All The Way” globally on October 28th from Radiate Music. Today, About A Mile announced they are giving away two of the album’s lead singles: both Trust You All the Way and Born to Live. These songs can be downloaded for a limited time to anyone who enters their name and email address at: https://aboutamile.squarespace.com/free-download.
Trust You All The Way was produced by Grammy-nominated, two time Dove Award winning Producer of theYear, Ian Eskelin who additionally produced About A Mile’s debut album. The album is currently available at iTunes, Amazon.com, and other digital retailers internationally.
The band launched in 2014 as the biggest selling Christian album debut from a new artist. They have taken their past experiences over several years and poured them into this new album.
About A Mile’s name originated from the believe that Jesus carried His cross that same distance. The band itself has carried their message coast to coast. About A Mile is currently on their Trust You All The Way Tour, and is sponsored by Holt International which is a child relief organization which provides impoverished children and families tools and resources for survival.
More about the tour can be found here.
- How Is Your Faith? Would You Describe It As “Unsinkable”? - April 28, 2017
- Historic Two Million People Gathered In South Africa For “It’s Time” Prayer Meeting - April 27, 2017
- The Case For Christ Will Turn Any Atheist Into A Believer… Hands Down! - April 19, 2017
- John Hagee Ministries Righteous Revolution Conference Returns For A Second Year - April 13, 2017
- Wheels of Hope Rising Foundation Gives Hope To Africa’s Underpriviledged - April 12, 2017
- The Hidden Truth About Down Syndrome: Do You Know The Reality? - April 10, 2017
- A Childhood Physical Disability Does Not Mean Limitations In Life - April 10, 2017
- Bullying Labels Your Child With Negative Words: Learn How To Erase Them - April 5, 2017
- God’s Plan And Purpose For A Special Needs Child Are Not Limited - April 4, 2017
- Parents, Do You Need Peace, Strength, and Energy? It’s A Prayer Away! - April 3, 2017