Adam Crabb began his career, with his siblings, as part of the Christian group the Crabb Family. He has performed and shared the Word onstage in front of thousands of people.
As a group, they won 11 Dove Awards, charted close to 20 number one songs, and received numerous Grammy nominations. In 2007, the siblings parted ways to persue individual careers, and Adam began to establish himself as a solo artist.
Adam has attributed part of his success, in part, to taking some of the southern gospel greats and making them more contemporary so as to attract a younger audience. Although young or mature, audiences have been drawn to this wonderful singer.
Adam will be interviewed by Drew Brunet for our Spring issue!
- 5 Relationship Skills That Help Enlightened Business Leaders Thrive - August 16, 2017
- Brexit Victory and Trump Campaign- Do These Strategies Work? - July 1, 2016
- Challenges Are Overcome When We Seek, Ask, Pray and Believe - June 27, 2016
- Eleven22 Worship Releases New Album in September - August 14, 2015
- MercyMe: Welcome To The New - May 1, 2014
- Jamie Grace is Ready To Fly in New Album - May 1, 2014
- Legacy Five Releases Great Day - April 11, 2014
- Adam Crabb is Described as The Face of Youth - March 13, 2014
- Ball Brothers Known for Music that Spans the Generations - March 13, 2014