The Affordable Care Act has come to a close and so has the controversy surrounding it.
Many people saw the benefits of it, and were interested in getting health insurance, while others were looking to avoid a hefty penalty of 625.00 per person or 2.5 percent of their total income.
Under Obama Care, virtually everyone is required to have some form of health insurance and penalties exist for those who do not.comply.
Many have stated The Affordable Care Act is not worth the cost with high premiums and high deductibles, and opted to pay the penalty. Many of those scrambling for insurance coverage were young adults. Others did not like the inability to opt out of aspects of the coverage that conflicted with their beliefs posing a religious conundrum.
Open enrollment ended Sunday (January 31)
Joel 2:13 (King James Version)
13. And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.
Our Two Cents:
It would be nice if everyone could have some type if insurance at an affordable rate. The typical rate at the moment if you do not qualify for assistance is over 400.00 per month. That is just not possible for most Americans.
Many feeling overwhelmed at the thought of fines and not being able to go get medical care is stressful in its self. The things that no person should have to deal with.
Our Heavenly Father;
We pray for your leadership of our nation. We pray that every person will be able to receive the medical care they need at a cost they can afford. Lord, we know this world is troubled. We also know with you all things are possible. Lord we we pray that you intervene. In Jesus name we pray.
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Kountze Cheerleaders Celebrate by Waving Bible Versed Banners High - February 5, 2016
- Human Trafficking Issue Now Hits Small Town America Via Pornography - February 4, 2016
- Cohabitation Rates Rise Among Christians Coupled with Justifications - February 3, 2016
- Affordable Care Act Blessing or Curse to US Citizens - February 2, 2016
- US Government Advises Against North Korea Travel After Unfair Arrest - January 22, 2016
- Young Children Become Unknowing Pawns in Terrorism Game - December 16, 2015
- Republicans Seek Alternatives Regarding Affordable Care Act - December 12, 2015
- American Made Purchases Produce Jobs This Holiday Season - December 1, 2015
- Effects of Video Games on Children Conclude Mixed Findings - December 1, 2015
- Believers Should Treat All Living Things With Reverence - November 16, 2015