The toughest challenge for any believer is witnessing to someone who expresses a disbelief about God.
One doesn’t believe that God exists or doesn’t exist. They’re mindset is on the phrase “Prove it.” They are looking for natural data to something that is supernatural.
The other doesn’t believe that God exists. They’re mindset is do whatever makes you happy during your lifetime because at death, that’s it.
How can a believer provide answers to someone who says, “Prove it to me beyond a shadow of a doubt, and then I’ll believe”? They are looking for physical evidence to back up something that is supernatural… And maybe then they will change their mind. Maybe.
The good news is that we serve a God of miracles who can display signs and wonders to those in disbelief.
In the article, “Prove It!”, find out what the difference is between an agnostic and an atheist, and how to effectively witness to both.
Share this with someone who needs some “good news” in their life!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Do You Know The Story Behind “I Can Only Imagine”? - January 23, 2018
- Does The Public “You” Match The Real You? - January 22, 2018
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018