The toughest challenge for any believer is witnessing to someone who expresses a disbelief about God.
One doesn’t believe that God exists or doesn’t exist. They’re mindset is on the phrase “Prove it.” They are looking for natural data to something that is supernatural.
The other doesn’t believe that God exists. They’re mindset is do whatever makes you happy during your lifetime because at death, that’s it.
How can a believer provide answers to someone who says, “Prove it to me beyond a shadow of a doubt, and then I’ll believe”? They are looking for physical evidence to back up something that is supernatural… And maybe then they will change their mind. Maybe.
The good news is that we serve a God of miracles who can display signs and wonders to those in disbelief.
In the article, “Prove It!”, find out what the difference is between an agnostic and an atheist, and how to effectively witness to both.
Share this with someone who needs some “good news” in their life!
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018