All Sons and Daughters have inspired audiences with an acoustic, organic folk sound, accompanied by lyrics that focus both on Jesus and our Christian walk as believers. They have released three EP’s and four full-length albums featuring memorable songs including, “All the Poor and Powerless,”, Brokenness Aside,” “Oh How I Need You,” and “Great Are You Lord”.
According to Christian Copyright Licensing International, their song, “Great Are You Lord” is currently ranked in the top 20 of the most performed songs in churches.
All Sons and Daughters received a GRAMMY nomination for “Soul On Fire” which was a collaboration effort with Third Day. Their CD “Live” earned them two Dove Award nominations.
Our writer, Lisa Stillwell, had the pleasure of interviewing All Sons and Daughters on their latest album, Poets and Saints which will be featured in our Music Spotlight section, this month. In it, they will discuss career, home, inspiration, and what is around the corner for this inspirational group.
All Sons and Daughters website can be found here which includes all of their touring dates.
Our interview will appear in our November issue coming out on October 26th.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Could Your Marriage Be Suffering And You Don’t Even Know It? - February 16, 2018
- Harmony Possible In Marriage With God At The Head - February 12, 2018
- A Godly Marriage Sets Children Up For Success - February 7, 2018
- Chivalry: Does It Still Exist In Men, Today? - February 5, 2018
- Financial Frustration Placing Stress In Your Marriage? - February 2, 2018
- Military Families Will Maintain Strong Marriages - February 1, 2018
- Effective Communication In Marriage In FIVE Steps - January 31, 2018
- Rare Super Blue Blood Moon Occurs Tomorrow - January 30, 2018
- What Are The Keys To A Happy Marriage? - January 29, 2018
- Jon Erwin Discusses Movie Based On MercyMe - January 23, 2018