Americans were shocked when Colton Dixon, a favorite amongst fans, was eliminated from the competition at the top seven. Since Colton’s departure from American Idol, he has launched two new albums: Messenger, and his latest release, Anchor.
In his interview with Faith Filled Family, Colton candidly discusses what life was like in American Idol as a Christian, his music, his family and friends, and shares his heart about his music and the message that he wants to convey to not only his generation, but all of his fans.
This is an interview you don’t want to miss!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Faith Filled Family
- Do You Know The Story Behind “I Can Only Imagine”? - January 23, 2018
- Does The Public “You” Match The Real You? - January 22, 2018
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018