Americans were shocked when Colton Dixon, a favorite amongst fans, was eliminated from the competition at the top seven. Since Colton’s departure from American Idol, he has launched two new albums: Messenger, and his latest release, Anchor.
In his interview with Faith Filled Family, Colton candidly discusses what life was like in American Idol as a Christian, his music, his family and friends, and shares his heart about his music and the message that he wants to convey to not only his generation, but all of his fans.
This is an interview you don’t want to miss!
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In April Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018
- Parenting Quiz: Are You Powerful, Prayerful, or Praise-Worthy? - April 4, 2018