Americans were shocked when Colton Dixon, a favorite amongst fans, was eliminated from the competition at the top seven. Since Colton’s departure from American Idol, he has launched two new albums: Messenger, and his latest release, Anchor.
In his interview with Faith Filled Family, Colton candidly discusses what life was like in American Idol as a Christian, his music, his family and friends, and shares his heart about his music and the message that he wants to convey to not only his generation, but all of his fans.
This is an interview you don’t want to miss!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017