Going to work should be a joy, not a chore! If it is, maybe you need to ask God if you are in the place that He wants you to be in.
Sometimes we are in a place of employment for a season, sometimes a reason, and sometimes it’s our destiny. However, if you crave the weekend more than the weekday, you may not be following God’s plan for your life. Work should be fulfilling and a joy because you are using the talents that God has given you to further the kingdom in some way.
Learn how to find out what God’s plan for you is, how to be joyful at work, and happy in the place that God has for you. Happiness is possible every day of the week, and nothing is more fulfilling than being where God wants you to be.
Read “Finding Contentment” in our November issue of Faith Filled Family!
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018
- You May Know The Holy Spirit, But Can You Flow In It? - March 5, 2018
- Jesus’ Resurrection May Mean More Than You Know… - March 2, 2018
- Surrendering To God Makes Life Easy- Here’s Why - March 2, 2018