Going to work should be a joy, not a chore! If it is, maybe you need to ask God if you are in the place that He wants you to be in.
Sometimes we are in a place of employment for a season, sometimes a reason, and sometimes it’s our destiny. However, if you crave the weekend more than the weekday, you may not be following God’s plan for your life. Work should be fulfilling and a joy because you are using the talents that God has given you to further the kingdom in some way.
Learn how to find out what God’s plan for you is, how to be joyful at work, and happy in the place that God has for you. Happiness is possible every day of the week, and nothing is more fulfilling than being where God wants you to be.
Read “Finding Contentment” in our November issue of Faith Filled Family!
- 71% Of Kids Hide Internet Activity. Could Yours Be One Of Them? - May 26, 2018
- Elevation Worship Hallelujah Here Below Tour On Sale Now - May 25, 2018
- President Trump Cancels North Korea Nuclear Summit - May 24, 2018
- President Trump Delivers Heartfelt Speech On Abortion - May 23, 2018
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018