Going to work should be a joy, not a chore! If it is, maybe you need to ask God if you are in the place that He wants you to be in.
Sometimes we are in a place of employment for a season, sometimes a reason, and sometimes it’s our destiny. However, if you crave the weekend more than the weekday, you may not be following God’s plan for your life. Work should be fulfilling and a joy because you are using the talents that God has given you to further the kingdom in some way.
Learn how to find out what God’s plan for you is, how to be joyful at work, and happy in the place that God has for you. Happiness is possible every day of the week, and nothing is more fulfilling than being where God wants you to be.
Read “Finding Contentment” in our November issue of Faith Filled Family!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017