Looking for a good romance movie? Look no further than the “Princess Cut” which was released in theaters on August 4, 2015 and will be available on DVD next month.
Faith Filled Family interviewed Ashley Bratcher who appeared in the lead role as “Grace Anderson”.
“Princess Cut” is about a woman, Grace, who wants to be married. The plot discusses how a struggling farmer helps his determined daughter discover love in their small Carolina town.
Grace is in her early 20’s, and has fantasized about the day when the right man slips a Princess Cut diamond on her finger and pledges his love. She speculates that her fifteen month relationship with Stewart might soon involve a special proposal soon, but her dream is crushed when things don’t go as planned. As a result of her devastation, Grace, with the help of her father, go on a mission to understand what it means to truly love another person.
Definitely a movie and an interview that you don’t want to miss! Ashley’s interview will appear in our next issue coming out on October 26th.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Dinner Conversations Discusses Race And Church With Nicole C. Mullen - February 19, 2018
- Could Your Marriage Be Suffering And You Don’t Even Know It? - February 16, 2018
- Harmony Possible In Marriage With God At The Head - February 12, 2018
- A Godly Marriage Sets Children Up For Success - February 7, 2018
- Chivalry: Does It Still Exist In Men, Today? - February 5, 2018
- Financial Frustration Placing Stress In Your Marriage? - February 2, 2018
- Military Families Will Maintain Strong Marriages - February 1, 2018
- Effective Communication In Marriage In FIVE Steps - January 31, 2018
- Rare Super Blue Blood Moon Occurs Tomorrow - January 30, 2018
- What Are The Keys To A Happy Marriage? - January 29, 2018