Looking for a good romance movie? Look no further than the “Princess Cut” which was released in theaters on August 4, 2015 and will be available on DVD next month.
Faith Filled Family interviewed Ashley Bratcher who appeared in the lead role as “Grace Anderson”.
“Princess Cut” is about a woman, Grace, who wants to be married. The plot discusses how a struggling farmer helps his determined daughter discover love in their small Carolina town.
Grace is in her early 20’s, and has fantasized about the day when the right man slips a Princess Cut diamond on her finger and pledges his love. She speculates that her fifteen month relationship with Stewart might soon involve a special proposal soon, but her dream is crushed when things don’t go as planned. As a result of her devastation, Grace, with the help of her father, go on a mission to understand what it means to truly love another person.
Definitely a movie and an interview that you don’t want to miss! Ashley’s interview will appear in our next issue coming out on October 26th.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017