Looking for a good romance movie? Look no further than the “Princess Cut” which was released in theaters on August 4, 2015 and will be available on DVD next month.
Faith Filled Family interviewed Ashley Bratcher who appeared in the lead role as “Grace Anderson”.
“Princess Cut” is about a woman, Grace, who wants to be married. The plot discusses how a struggling farmer helps his determined daughter discover love in their small Carolina town.
Grace is in her early 20’s, and has fantasized about the day when the right man slips a Princess Cut diamond on her finger and pledges his love. She speculates that her fifteen month relationship with Stewart might soon involve a special proposal soon, but her dream is crushed when things don’t go as planned. As a result of her devastation, Grace, with the help of her father, go on a mission to understand what it means to truly love another person.
Definitely a movie and an interview that you don’t want to miss! Ashley’s interview will appear in our next issue coming out on October 26th.
- 71% Of Kids Hide Internet Activity. Could Yours Be One Of Them? - May 26, 2018
- Elevation Worship Hallelujah Here Below Tour On Sale Now - May 25, 2018
- President Trump Cancels North Korea Nuclear Summit - May 24, 2018
- President Trump Delivers Heartfelt Speech On Abortion - May 23, 2018
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018