Would you believe in God if it were scientifically proven? What if it could be done with one scientific question?
After 48 hours after its release, thousands have purchased an early viewing of a movie that claims to destroy atheism with one scientific question. The film is called, “The Atheist Delusion” and will be released on YouTube in two months.
Executive producer, Ray Comfort says, “Just a few years ago atheism was entering the Promised Land. Books by new atheists such as Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, and Sam Harris were topping the New York Times Best Seller list. However, the landscape seems to have drastically changed. Hitchens has sadly passed away, Dawkins has suffered a stroke, and Harris has fallen from favor after being accused of racism and bigotry. And the much anticipated 2016 Reason Rally, which organizers expected would draw 30,000 atheists to Washington, D.C., managed to attract a mere 2,000, by some atheist estimates.”
Comfort notes that at appears as if atheists have publicly argued their case and it was dismissed due to lack of evidence.
Comfort is known for his thought-provoking, and somewhat controversial films. He is a New York Times Best Seller, and is also on a television show with Kirk Cameron entitled, “The Master is Calling” wherein he practices open-air preaching. He believes The Atheist Delusion is the final nail in the coffin for atheism. He believes that the movie gives irrefutable proof that a Creator exists- to those that will listen.
The Atheist Delusion can be purchased at AtheistMovie.com.
- 71% Of Kids Hide Internet Activity. Could Yours Be One Of Them? - May 26, 2018
- Elevation Worship Hallelujah Here Below Tour On Sale Now - May 25, 2018
- President Trump Cancels North Korea Nuclear Summit - May 24, 2018
- President Trump Delivers Heartfelt Speech On Abortion - May 23, 2018
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018