Would you believe in God if it were scientifically proven? What if it could be done with one scientific question?
After 48 hours after its release, thousands have purchased an early viewing of a movie that claims to destroy atheism with one scientific question. The film is called, “The Atheist Delusion” and will be released on YouTube in two months.
Executive producer, Ray Comfort says, “Just a few years ago atheism was entering the Promised Land. Books by new atheists such as Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, and Sam Harris were topping the New York Times Best Seller list. However, the landscape seems to have drastically changed. Hitchens has sadly passed away, Dawkins has suffered a stroke, and Harris has fallen from favor after being accused of racism and bigotry. And the much anticipated 2016 Reason Rally, which organizers expected would draw 30,000 atheists to Washington, D.C., managed to attract a mere 2,000, by some atheist estimates.”
Comfort notes that at appears as if atheists have publicly argued their case and it was dismissed due to lack of evidence.
Comfort is known for his thought-provoking, and somewhat controversial films. He is a New York Times Best Seller, and is also on a television show with Kirk Cameron entitled, “The Master is Calling” wherein he practices open-air preaching. He believes The Atheist Delusion is the final nail in the coffin for atheism. He believes that the movie gives irrefutable proof that a Creator exists- to those that will listen.
The Atheist Delusion can be purchased at AtheistMovie.com.
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018
- You May Know The Holy Spirit, But Can You Flow In It? - March 5, 2018
- Jesus’ Resurrection May Mean More Than You Know… - March 2, 2018
- Surrendering To God Makes Life Easy- Here’s Why - March 2, 2018