March’s Music Spotlight features multiple Dove Award nominee, Audrey Asaad.
Audrey just released her new album, Inheritance, on February 12 which features a collection of hymns and original songs which pays tribute to her childhood heritage, Catholic faith, and charismatic spirituality.
Audrey Asaad has received accolaides from the New York Times, and in addition to being nominated for Dove Awards, she is also the iTunes Christian Breakthrough Album of the Year recipient (The House You’re Bulding, 2010). Audrey refers to her latest album as “soundtracks for prayer” which was released on Fortunate Fall Records.
Audrey has also written for well-known artists such as Matt Maher, Christy Nockels, Brett Younker, Sarah Hart, Meredith Andrews, and is additionally featured on Chris Tomlin’s RIAA certified Gold record, Glory in the Highest.
Audrey Asaad is an avid speaker on the topics of art, faith, womanhood, justice and pornography addiction at Catholic and evangelical events. She has also be featured at the IHOP One Thing conference.
Our Music Spotlight interviewer, Sharon Johnson, discusses Audrey’s past, present and future, along with all the things that she is passionate about!
Audrey’s interview will be in our March issue coming out on February 26th.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017