Our August Music Spotlight tells you how she did it.
Mari Burelle is am up and coming Christian artist, who just released her debut album, “Treasure”.
Born in Queens, New York, Mari brings a musical tapestry of texture, color and style to Contemporary Christian Music. Treasure was quite an eclectic and energetic mixture of sounds ranging from dance, pop, Latin and reggae combined with bold lyrics.
“People have fun trying to pinpoint my specific style of music,” commented Mari who wrote each song on her album. “But first, my music is a message that God can take all the junk of your past and shape it into something that brings Him crazy glory.”
Treasure boasts a kaleidoscope of sounds with dance music from “Shine Brighter”, passionate Latin infused music the “Estoy Bien”, and inspirational anthems.
In our interview, Mari tells us which biblical character influenced her the most (you will never guess!), her story of the devastating trails she endured , and how this worship leader became a music sensation. Mari tells how the creation of her latest album came during a time of intense personal struggle. Treasure arose from lessons she learned.
“Every lyric comes from having to dig deeper into Gods word than ever before,” she explains. ”I was desperate for His promises. I can tell you God healed me in places I didn’t even ask Him to and in places I didn’t even know were broken. I can tell you He’s faithful.”
Burelle says “Life can be hard, people can be messy, but Jesus can take that busted equation and make it shine.”
Our interview with Mari will be in our upcoming issue on July 26th. Don’t miss this powerful testimony! It will inspire and encourage you!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017