Belong’s mission is for every woman to know that she is not alone, she is important, and embracing her story will make a difference. Belong aids women in experiencing connection and to live our their destiny with hope and humor.
The Belong Tour is a twelve city movement for women for all ages hoping to draw women into a meaningful dialogue that bring connection and hope. Speakers for this event include: Jen Hatmaker, Shauna Niequist, Patsy Clairmont, Angela Davis, Sharon Irving, and Nichole Nordeman. These ladies will open themselves unconventionally to a group of women on various subjects.
“I’m excited to hear the real stuff in our lives,” America’s Got Talent semifinalist Sharon Irving said. “I feel there will be more commonalities than differences.”
“We talk about purpose and how we’re uniquely created and gifted,” says Jen Hatmaker, HGTV celeb whose latest book, For the Love, recently topped the New York Times bestseller list. “We talk about what we have to offer this world and where we can make things beautiful. This is hopeful and promising and unprecedented.”
The Belong program is a two-day event wherein women can reconnect with their dreams, form communities, and identify the next steps in their lives.
“Women who walk through our doors can feel total freedom to be exactly who they are,” said award-winning recording artist Nichole Nordeman, whose “Slow Down” video has had more than 20 million views since May. “We honor what’s beautiful in women and allow them to shine that back.”
The Conversations (Courtesy of Lovell-Fairchild)
- Open Your Heart – Real life runs on real relationships. BELONG opens space for women to meet, share, laugh, be vulnerable, and form friendships on the journey. Women acquire tools to nurture relationships in every corner of life.
- Experience Connection – From practical tips to deeply personal practices, to practically falling over laughing, BELONG gives the goods to physically, emotionally and spiritually get healthy and stay there.
- Rock Your Purpose – BELONG is where women embrace what makes us unique: passions, giftedness, personality, and stories.
The Belong Tour begins August 2016 with stops in*:
August 19-20 | Columbus OH
August 26-27 | Lincoln NE
September 9-10 | Ontario CA
September 16-17 | Philadelphia
September 23-24 | Denver (Loveland)
September 30/Oct 1 | Dallas
October 7-8 | San Jose CA
October 14-15 | Tampa FL
October 21-22 | St. Paul MN
November 4-5 | Charlotte NC
November 11-12 | Hartford, CT
November 18-19 | Atlanta (Duluth)
Belong Tour tickets begin at $79 and are on sale at belongtour.com, the venue box office, or venue website. For discounted group tickets, call Belong customer service at 1-888-550-8910.
Further information can be found at: belongtour.com.
*Dates, locations, times, and talent subject to change. Standard ticket fees and taxes may apply.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017