Our February issue has something for the entire family… including our interviews!
Chad and Aaron Burns will be talking about their latest movie, Beyond the Mask which is a family action adventure movie- a first in Christian entertainment.
Beyond the Mask is about Will Reynolds, leading mercenary for the British East India company, being double crossed and on the run from the American colonies. Will’s goal is to clear his name and to win back his love, Charlotte… of which he hasn’t been entirely truthful to.
As his past catches up with him, Will races to not only solicit the help and trust of Charlotte as well as Ben Franklin, but to defuse a historical plot and clear his name.
Beyond the Mask has something for the entire family- action, adventure, drama, romance, and suspense- to enjoy.
Set your calendar for a family date night as Beyond the Mask is set to be released in theaters April 6, 2015. Faith Filled Family will be doing a review of the movie as well.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Do You Know The Story Behind “I Can Only Imagine”? - January 23, 2018
- Does The Public “You” Match The Real You? - January 22, 2018
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018