Our February issue has something for the entire family… including our interviews!
Chad and Aaron Burns will be talking about their latest movie, Beyond the Mask which is a family action adventure movie- a first in Christian entertainment.
Beyond the Mask is about Will Reynolds, leading mercenary for the British East India company, being double crossed and on the run from the American colonies. Will’s goal is to clear his name and to win back his love, Charlotte… of which he hasn’t been entirely truthful to.
As his past catches up with him, Will races to not only solicit the help and trust of Charlotte as well as Ben Franklin, but to defuse a historical plot and clear his name.
Beyond the Mask has something for the entire family- action, adventure, drama, romance, and suspense- to enjoy.
Set your calendar for a family date night as Beyond the Mask is set to be released in theaters April 6, 2015. Faith Filled Family will be doing a review of the movie as well.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017