Billboard exclusively plays TobyMac’s new video “Love Broke Thru” which explores the power of love and compassion in the face of adversity. “Love Broke Thru” is currently impacting radio and rapidly approaching the Top 10 on the National Christian Airplay chart.
Eric Welch directed the video which discusses ongoing protests over police violence nation-wide. It depicts a young man struggling with his anger despite his grandfather’s requests for peace.
In an interview with Billboard, TobyMac stated, “When we started working on the concept for this video we were reminded daily about how divided our nation is. We didn’t want to make just another pretty music video.”
TobyMac further explains that the song was originally written about how God broke through in his life, and he thought that the video could be a symbolic picture of how the nation needs God to break through and heal its division.
“There are a lot of voices out there saying which way we should go and a lot of dialogue needs to happen but at the end of the day, we need love to break through if we are going to come together.” TobyMac says emphatically.
February 9, 2017 is the launch date for the headlining “HITS DEEP Tour” with performances by Matt Maher, Mandisa, Mac Powell (Third Day), Capital Kings, Ryan Stevenson, and Hollyn. For information on the tour and the dates, please visit tobymac.com/tour
Watch TobyMac’s “Love Broke Thru” video here:
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017