Our January 2018 issue has just been released!
The Christmas season is known for merriment, family, food and… debt. While the season is truly the most wonderful time of the year, debt can have a stranglehold in all areas of our lives the rest of the year. If you find yourself in this boat, this issue will teach you how to manage your finances wisely, and also delve into debt eradication (for those of you looking to break free of debt). If you are looking for a new beginning to 2018- not only in finances, but also promotions- then this issue is definitely for you!
The New Year is a time of new beginnings… and making new resolutions! This issue focuses on debt management, spending, supernatural debt eradication, finances, and leadership.
Interviews with: Comedian Tim Lovelace, Pete Shilaimon (producer, Forever My Girl), Higher Vision Worship, Kari Patterson (author, Sacred Mundane), Becky Baudouin (author, Cancer, Faith, and Unexpected Joy), and Eric Hovind (Genesis: Paradise Lost).
If you know of anyone who needs this message going into 2018, please share! Debt shouldn’t be a way of life, but a thing of the past.
January 2018 issue can be found on our front page, or by clicking here.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Faith Filled Family
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017