Our January 2018 issue has just been released!
The Christmas season is known for merriment, family, food and… debt. While the season is truly the most wonderful time of the year, debt can have a stranglehold in all areas of our lives the rest of the year. If you find yourself in this boat, this issue will teach you how to manage your finances wisely, and also delve into debt eradication (for those of you looking to break free of debt). If you are looking for a new beginning to 2018- not only in finances, but also promotions- then this issue is definitely for you!
The New Year is a time of new beginnings… and making new resolutions! This issue focuses on debt management, spending, supernatural debt eradication, finances, and leadership.
Interviews with: Comedian Tim Lovelace, Pete Shilaimon (producer, Forever My Girl), Higher Vision Worship, Kari Patterson (author, Sacred Mundane), Becky Baudouin (author, Cancer, Faith, and Unexpected Joy), and Eric Hovind (Genesis: Paradise Lost).
If you know of anyone who needs this message going into 2018, please share! Debt shouldn’t be a way of life, but a thing of the past.
January 2018 issue can be found on our front page, or by clicking here.
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In April Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018
- Parenting Quiz: Are You Powerful, Prayerful, or Praise-Worthy? - April 4, 2018