Our Next Issue Reveals The Truth About Past Sins… Walk In Love and Forgiveness!
For some of us, it is difficult to let go of the past- even if we have given our lives to Christ. We feel condemned that the sins of our past, in our own minds, are unforgivable. We silently wonder to ourselves as to how God can forgive us for what we have done because, to us, it seems so bad.
Maybe it is the people around us that are convicting us. Perhaps, in the past, we have hurt others and they are having a difficult time forgiving us. They remind us of our past mistakes continually as if the offence happened just recently. They haven’t moved on, and in their bondage, aren’t letting us either. We, in turn, feel condemned by their words, internalizing it until it seems unforgivable.
The result is the same. The same message played over and over again as to how God could forgive us for what we have done. We end up feeling unworthy, far from God, and unlovable. Almost dirty, somehow, as if we could never be washed clean.
This, however, is far from the truth. The only one who condemns you is Satan. And who is Satan? According to scripture, Satan is:
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” – John 10:10
The name, Satan, in Hebrew means accuser. Satan is also referred to as the Devil in the New Testament, which in Greek means “false accuser or slanderer”.
“Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.” – Romans 8:1
In our upcoming issue, John Lysaught discusses why Satan accuses us of being unforgivable, and what we can do to stop his lies. It will walk readers through why Satan uses this method to discourage us, and what God’s truth is over this situation.
God’s love will be spoken over your life!
Freedom from Satan’s bombardment over your thoughts and more available in our July issue coming out June 26, 2017!
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Faith Filled Family
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017