Our Next Issue Reveals The Truth About Past Sins… Walk In Love and Forgiveness!
For some of us, it is difficult to let go of the past- even if we have given our lives to Christ. We feel condemned that the sins of our past, in our own minds, are unforgivable. We silently wonder to ourselves as to how God can forgive us for what we have done because, to us, it seems so bad.
Maybe it is the people around us that are convicting us. Perhaps, in the past, we have hurt others and they are having a difficult time forgiving us. They remind us of our past mistakes continually as if the offence happened just recently. They haven’t moved on, and in their bondage, aren’t letting us either. We, in turn, feel condemned by their words, internalizing it until it seems unforgivable.
The result is the same. The same message played over and over again as to how God could forgive us for what we have done. We end up feeling unworthy, far from God, and unlovable. Almost dirty, somehow, as if we could never be washed clean.
This, however, is far from the truth. The only one who condemns you is Satan. And who is Satan? According to scripture, Satan is:
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” – John 10:10
The name, Satan, in Hebrew means accuser. Satan is also referred to as the Devil in the New Testament, which in Greek means “false accuser or slanderer”.
“Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.” – Romans 8:1
In our upcoming issue, John Lysaught discusses why Satan accuses us of being unforgivable, and what we can do to stop his lies. It will walk readers through why Satan uses this method to discourage us, and what God’s truth is over this situation.
God’s love will be spoken over your life!
Freedom from Satan’s bombardment over your thoughts and more available in our July issue coming out June 26, 2017!
- Hayley DiMarco Shares With Women How To Avoid Being Overwhelmed - September 18, 2017
- Why Do Believer’s Fall Prey To Satan’s Destruction Of Families? - September 15, 2017
- Hurricane Irma Caused Destruction, But Tampa Bay Experienced A Miracle - September 15, 2017
- What Did I Do To Deserve Hardship And How/When Do Things Get Better? - September 12, 2017
- The Heart Of Man Discusses Sexual Sin And How God Always Pursues Us - September 8, 2017
- Steal, Kill and Destroy… Tired of Satan Stealing From Your Finances? - September 8, 2017
- Chris Tomlin Announces Christmas Songs of Worship Tour - September 5, 2017
- Want Breakthrough In Every Area? We Will Tell You How! - September 1, 2017
- Natasha Owens Donates Proceeds From “We Will Rise” To Flood Relief - September 1, 2017
- September 2017: Are You Walking in God’s Fullness For Your Life? - August 28, 2017
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.