October 6, 2016 marks Bring Your Bible to School Day wherein thousands of students across the country will share the message of God’s hope and celebrate religious freedom by bringing their Bibles to school and sharing the gospel to their friends.
How Does My Child Become Involved?
- Sign Up Here. For those that sign up, you will receive a free guide with simple instructions on how to begin, downloadable posters, sticker and t-shirt designs, information on your legal rights, and other fun, interactive activities.
You will also be automatically entered into a draw for a chance to win a free trip for four to hear the Newsboys in Dallas!
- Join the Conversation!Share the guide with friends, family, or youth leaders on social media. Post your thoughts with others on Facebook®, Twitter® and Instagram®. Get the word out!
- Don’t Forget to Bring Your Bible on October 6th!
Parents, encourage your children to spread the Gospel to their schools and their friends! We all need to hear the message of hope and love. Equip the next generation to be bold in expressing their faith as we should never be timid nor ashamed to serve such an amazing God! It needs to be proclaimed throughout the world as the Bible clearly states.
For further information, please visit Bring Your Bible to School.
May each of your children’s light shine forth brightly over the darkness.
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018
- You May Know The Holy Spirit, But Can You Flow In It? - March 5, 2018
- Jesus’ Resurrection May Mean More Than You Know… - March 2, 2018
- Surrendering To God Makes Life Easy- Here’s Why - March 2, 2018