October 6, 2016 marks Bring Your Bible to School Day wherein thousands of students across the country will share the message of God’s hope and celebrate religious freedom by bringing their Bibles to school and sharing the gospel to their friends.
How Does My Child Become Involved?
- Sign Up Here. For those that sign up, you will receive a free guide with simple instructions on how to begin, downloadable posters, sticker and t-shirt designs, information on your legal rights, and other fun, interactive activities.
You will also be automatically entered into a draw for a chance to win a free trip for four to hear the Newsboys in Dallas!
- Join the Conversation!Share the guide with friends, family, or youth leaders on social media. Post your thoughts with others on Facebook®, Twitter® and Instagram®. Get the word out!
- Don’t Forget to Bring Your Bible on October 6th!
Parents, encourage your children to spread the Gospel to their schools and their friends! We all need to hear the message of hope and love. Equip the next generation to be bold in expressing their faith as we should never be timid nor ashamed to serve such an amazing God! It needs to be proclaimed throughout the world as the Bible clearly states.
For further information, please visit Bring Your Bible to School.
May each of your children’s light shine forth brightly over the darkness.
- Hayley DiMarco Shares With Women How To Avoid Being Overwhelmed - September 18, 2017
- Why Do Believer’s Fall Prey To Satan’s Destruction Of Families? - September 15, 2017
- Hurricane Irma Caused Destruction, But Tampa Bay Experienced A Miracle - September 15, 2017
- What Did I Do To Deserve Hardship And How/When Do Things Get Better? - September 12, 2017
- The Heart Of Man Discusses Sexual Sin And How God Always Pursues Us - September 8, 2017
- Steal, Kill and Destroy… Tired of Satan Stealing From Your Finances? - September 8, 2017
- Chris Tomlin Announces Christmas Songs of Worship Tour - September 5, 2017
- Want Breakthrough In Every Area? We Will Tell You How! - September 1, 2017
- Natasha Owens Donates Proceeds From “We Will Rise” To Flood Relief - September 1, 2017
- September 2017: Are You Walking in God’s Fullness For Your Life? - August 28, 2017
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.