October 6, 2016 marks Bring Your Bible to School Day wherein thousands of students across the country will share the message of God’s hope and celebrate religious freedom by bringing their Bibles to school and sharing the gospel to their friends.
How Does My Child Become Involved?
- Sign Up Here. For those that sign up, you will receive a free guide with simple instructions on how to begin, downloadable posters, sticker and t-shirt designs, information on your legal rights, and other fun, interactive activities.
You will also be automatically entered into a draw for a chance to win a free trip for four to hear the Newsboys in Dallas!
- Join the Conversation!Share the guide with friends, family, or youth leaders on social media. Post your thoughts with others on Facebook®, Twitter® and Instagram®. Get the word out!
- Don’t Forget to Bring Your Bible on October 6th!
Parents, encourage your children to spread the Gospel to their schools and their friends! We all need to hear the message of hope and love. Equip the next generation to be bold in expressing their faith as we should never be timid nor ashamed to serve such an amazing God! It needs to be proclaimed throughout the world as the Bible clearly states.
For further information, please visit Bring Your Bible to School.
May each of your children’s light shine forth brightly over the darkness.
- 71% Of Kids Hide Internet Activity. Could Yours Be One Of Them? - May 26, 2018
- Elevation Worship Hallelujah Here Below Tour On Sale Now - May 25, 2018
- President Trump Cancels North Korea Nuclear Summit - May 24, 2018
- President Trump Delivers Heartfelt Speech On Abortion - May 23, 2018
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018