October 6, 2016 marks Bring Your Bible to School Day wherein thousands of students across the country will share the message of God’s hope and celebrate religious freedom by bringing their Bibles to school and sharing the gospel to their friends.
How Does My Child Become Involved?
- Sign Up Here. For those that sign up, you will receive a free guide with simple instructions on how to begin, downloadable posters, sticker and t-shirt designs, information on your legal rights, and other fun, interactive activities.
You will also be automatically entered into a draw for a chance to win a free trip for four to hear the Newsboys in Dallas!
- Join the Conversation!Share the guide with friends, family, or youth leaders on social media. Post your thoughts with others on Facebook®, Twitter® and Instagram®. Get the word out!
- Don’t Forget to Bring Your Bible on October 6th!
Parents, encourage your children to spread the Gospel to their schools and their friends! We all need to hear the message of hope and love. Equip the next generation to be bold in expressing their faith as we should never be timid nor ashamed to serve such an amazing God! It needs to be proclaimed throughout the world as the Bible clearly states.
For further information, please visit Bring Your Bible to School.
May each of your children’s light shine forth brightly over the darkness.
- The Case For Christ Will Turn Any Atheist Into A Believer… Hands Down! - April 19, 2017
- John Hagee Ministries Righteous Revolution Conference Returns For A Second Year - April 13, 2017
- Wheels of Hope Rising Foundation Gives Hope To Africa’s Underpriviledged - April 12, 2017
- The Hidden Truth About Down Syndrome: Do You Know The Reality? - April 10, 2017
- A Childhood Physical Disability Does Not Mean Limitations In Life - April 10, 2017
- Bullying Labels Your Child With Negative Words: Learn How To Erase Them - April 5, 2017
- God’s Plan And Purpose For A Special Needs Child Are Not Limited - April 4, 2017
- Parents, Do You Need Peace, Strength, and Energy? It’s A Prayer Away! - April 3, 2017
- “Your Child Has Special Needs”: Parents, What Do You Do? - March 31, 2017
- Unforgiveness? A Bondage? Gotta Break That Chain! - March 17, 2017