Broken… We’ve all heard the word said before, and at one time or another, we have experienced it for ourselves. Yet, it is what we choose to do in these times that determines our outcome- our level of victory. It is one thing feel broken and cry out to God for answers, and it is another thing to remain in this state.
Feeling broken is an opportunity for personal reflection, and a time to pursue God. It is when we invite God in, and are open to His revelation that our circumstances begin to change. In our transformation, we, too, begin to change as does our outlook on the world. God will take our brokenness, and completely heal us. There is nothing too severe, nor are we too “damaged” for God to heal us. However, we have to let Him in.
We Cannot Heal Ourselves on Our Own Strength
God knows us intimately. While wise, godly counsel is always a good idea, it is God who can truly heal us. Through Him, we have the ability to love, to forgive, to heal, and to move on. Deep scars and emotional wounds can heal, and things can be restored.
When we do things in our own strength, often we may be able to move on or have closure, but sometimes we don’t completely heal. Some residual scars/baggage may exist that we carry with us that can creep into relationships.
Only God can truly make us whole again.
How do I Receive Healing?
Our next issue deals with the effects of brokenness/being brokenhearted. It will bring you from the depths of despair into a place of total peace and healing. Learn how God can take your “mess” and restore your life. You will feel a giant weight being lifted from your soul, and experience joy once again!
Our next issue comes out October 26, 2016.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017