Broken… We’ve all heard the word said before, and at one time or another, we have experienced it for ourselves. Yet, it is what we choose to do in these times that determines our outcome- our level of victory. It is one thing feel broken and cry out to God for answers, and it is another thing to remain in this state.
Feeling broken is an opportunity for personal reflection, and a time to pursue God. It is when we invite God in, and are open to His revelation that our circumstances begin to change. In our transformation, we, too, begin to change as does our outlook on the world. God will take our brokenness, and completely heal us. There is nothing too severe, nor are we too “damaged” for God to heal us. However, we have to let Him in.
We Cannot Heal Ourselves on Our Own Strength
God knows us intimately. While wise, godly counsel is always a good idea, it is God who can truly heal us. Through Him, we have the ability to love, to forgive, to heal, and to move on. Deep scars and emotional wounds can heal, and things can be restored.
When we do things in our own strength, often we may be able to move on or have closure, but sometimes we don’t completely heal. Some residual scars/baggage may exist that we carry with us that can creep into relationships.
Only God can truly make us whole again.
How do I Receive Healing?
Our next issue deals with the effects of brokenness/being brokenhearted. It will bring you from the depths of despair into a place of total peace and healing. Learn how God can take your “mess” and restore your life. You will feel a giant weight being lifted from your soul, and experience joy once again!
Our next issue comes out October 26, 2016.
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018