Broken… We’ve all heard the word said before, and at one time or another, we have experienced it for ourselves. Yet, it is what we choose to do in these times that determines our outcome- our level of victory. It is one thing feel broken and cry out to God for answers, and it is another thing to remain in this state.
Feeling broken is an opportunity for personal reflection, and a time to pursue God. It is when we invite God in, and are open to His revelation that our circumstances begin to change. In our transformation, we, too, begin to change as does our outlook on the world. God will take our brokenness, and completely heal us. There is nothing too severe, nor are we too “damaged” for God to heal us. However, we have to let Him in.
We Cannot Heal Ourselves on Our Own Strength
God knows us intimately. While wise, godly counsel is always a good idea, it is God who can truly heal us. Through Him, we have the ability to love, to forgive, to heal, and to move on. Deep scars and emotional wounds can heal, and things can be restored.
When we do things in our own strength, often we may be able to move on or have closure, but sometimes we don’t completely heal. Some residual scars/baggage may exist that we carry with us that can creep into relationships.
Only God can truly make us whole again.
How do I Receive Healing?
Our next issue deals with the effects of brokenness/being brokenhearted. It will bring you from the depths of despair into a place of total peace and healing. Learn how God can take your “mess” and restore your life. You will feel a giant weight being lifted from your soul, and experience joy once again!
Our next issue comes out October 26, 2016.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017