Men seem to want it all the time, and women only want it when the mood is right. They seem to be polar opposites in terms of needs, but not really. There is a happy medium for married couples who sincerely desire intimacy without feeling like it is an obligation or a “duty”.
However, a total lack of intimacy between healthy adults can damage the relationship. Ladies, you DO want his eyes to be on you, and men, you want your wife to confide in you. If either spouse doesn’t, Satan can easily come in and make those needs meant for the two of you to be met by someone else.
Discover why intimacy is so important and why prolonged abstinence can harm your marriage in our February issue. Also learn how to reach a more than satisfying medium.
Remember, sex was God’s design, and everything He created was “good”.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Do You Know The Story Behind “I Can Only Imagine”? - January 23, 2018
- Does The Public “You” Match The Real You? - January 22, 2018
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018