Men seem to want it all the time, and women only want it when the mood is right. They seem to be polar opposites in terms of needs, but not really. There is a happy medium for married couples who sincerely desire intimacy without feeling like it is an obligation or a “duty”.
However, a total lack of intimacy between healthy adults can damage the relationship. Ladies, you DO want his eyes to be on you, and men, you want your wife to confide in you. If either spouse doesn’t, Satan can easily come in and make those needs meant for the two of you to be met by someone else.
Discover why intimacy is so important and why prolonged abstinence can harm your marriage in our February issue. Also learn how to reach a more than satisfying medium.
Remember, sex was God’s design, and everything He created was “good”.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017