Men seem to want it all the time, and women only want it when the mood is right. They seem to be polar opposites in terms of needs, but not really. There is a happy medium for married couples who sincerely desire intimacy without feeling like it is an obligation or a “duty”.
However, a total lack of intimacy between healthy adults can damage the relationship. Ladies, you DO want his eyes to be on you, and men, you want your wife to confide in you. If either spouse doesn’t, Satan can easily come in and make those needs meant for the two of you to be met by someone else.
Discover why intimacy is so important and why prolonged abstinence can harm your marriage in our February issue. Also learn how to reach a more than satisfying medium.
Remember, sex was God’s design, and everything He created was “good”.
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018