Many parents chuckle lovingly at their children’s “imaginary friends”. We dismiss it as creative tendencies, and know that it will go away one day when the child is willing to let go.
But would your attitude change if you knew that they were talking to a demon?
Children, because of their innocence, can easily see into the spiritual realm, and if they don’t know about demons, the demons themselves can easily befriend your child.
Imaginary friends are often blamed for bad behavior, and they can tell your children to do bad things. This “friend” seems really knowledgeable, and always caters to the child’s will. It tells children lies, and gets them to act out. Children often call the demon by a name. Sometimes it’s an actual name, but sometimes it sounds like an imaginary one.
However, what sounds like imagination is not. It can be the real name of a demon, and they are talking to it right under your nose. It is in your house and influencing your child. It does so because often in order to get to the parents, demons will influence your children. What better way to gain access to a home than through the innocence of a child.
Learn how to confront and attack these demons. Also discover how to close the door permanently so that your child doesn’t let it back in.
Read Imaginary Friends: Demonic or Normal in our next issue coming out September 26th.
- Can Your Earthly Father Skew Your Perception on God’s Forgiveness? - August 17, 2017
- Chris & Stephanie Teague Discuss How God Restored Their Marriage - August 12, 2017
- In The Eye Of The Storm? Unlock The Key To Perfect Peace! - August 9, 2017
- Feeling Burdened By A Situation? We Have The Key To Your Joy! - August 9, 2017
- “Mully” Depicts An Inspirational True Life Rags To Riches Story - August 8, 2017
- When We Are Weak, He Is Strong. Learn How to Access His Strength! - August 7, 2017
- Natasha Owens Discusses Inspiration Behind Latest Album With FFFM - August 4, 2017
- Why How You Treat Your Parents Effects Life Expectancy - August 2, 2017
- Are You Temporal Or Eternally Minded When It Comes To Heaven? - August 2, 2017
- God, I Want You To Move That Mountain Right… NOW! - July 31, 2017
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.