Many parents chuckle lovingly at their children’s “imaginary friends”. We dismiss it as creative tendencies, and know that it will go away one day when the child is willing to let go.
But would your attitude change if you knew that they were talking to a demon?
Children, because of their innocence, can easily see into the spiritual realm, and if they don’t know about demons, the demons themselves can easily befriend your child.
Imaginary friends are often blamed for bad behavior, and they can tell your children to do bad things. This “friend” seems really knowledgeable, and always caters to the child’s will. It tells children lies, and gets them to act out. Children often call the demon by a name. Sometimes it’s an actual name, but sometimes it sounds like an imaginary one.
However, what sounds like imagination is not. It can be the real name of a demon, and they are talking to it right under your nose. It is in your house and influencing your child. It does so because often in order to get to the parents, demons will influence your children. What better way to gain access to a home than through the innocence of a child.
Learn how to confront and attack these demons. Also discover how to close the door permanently so that your child doesn’t let it back in.
Read Imaginary Friends: Demonic or Normal in our next issue coming out September 26th.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People? Does God Allow It? - October 20, 2017
- Trinity Broadcasting Network Airs A Special On Racial Division In America - October 19, 2017
- “Giant Find” Unearthed Under Jerusalem’s Western Wall - October 18, 2017
- Moving Past The Unforgivable In Marriage To Forgiveness - October 17, 2017
- Habitual Sin Hurting Your Marriage? Find Out How to Gain Control - October 16, 2017
- Did You Know That God’s Grace Does Have An End? - October 13, 2017
- Chris Tomlin Kicks Off Good Good Father Tour Tonight - October 12, 2017
- Do You Know The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? - October 6, 2017
- Canadian Native, Manafest, Appears On FFFM’s November Cover - October 6, 2017
- Severity Of Sin: God’s Forgiveness Truly Is a One Size Fits All - October 4, 2017