Many parents chuckle lovingly at their children’s “imaginary friends”. We dismiss it as creative tendencies, and know that it will go away one day when the child is willing to let go.
But would your attitude change if you knew that they were talking to a demon?
Children, because of their innocence, can easily see into the spiritual realm, and if they don’t know about demons, the demons themselves can easily befriend your child.
Imaginary friends are often blamed for bad behavior, and they can tell your children to do bad things. This “friend” seems really knowledgeable, and always caters to the child’s will. It tells children lies, and gets them to act out. Children often call the demon by a name. Sometimes it’s an actual name, but sometimes it sounds like an imaginary one.
However, what sounds like imagination is not. It can be the real name of a demon, and they are talking to it right under your nose. It is in your house and influencing your child. It does so because often in order to get to the parents, demons will influence your children. What better way to gain access to a home than through the innocence of a child.
Learn how to confront and attack these demons. Also discover how to close the door permanently so that your child doesn’t let it back in.
Read Imaginary Friends: Demonic or Normal in our next issue coming out September 26th.
- Want To Be Set Free From The Lie Of Condemnation From Past Sin? - June 22, 2017
- Africa Study Bible (ASB) Provides Scripture From A Unique African Cultural Perspective - June 15, 2017
- Republican Steve Scalise In Stable Condition After Shooting Earlier Today - June 14, 2017
- Canadian Province Allows Removal Of Child If Their Gender Identity Isn’t Accepted - June 12, 2017
- Jordan Feliz’s Album, The River: Deluxe Edition, Will Delight Listeners - June 10, 2017
- David Baloche Discusses Debut Scripture Based Album With FFFM - June 7, 2017
- Experience The K-LOVE Fan Awards: Ignite Hope In Theatres Nationwide - June 6, 2017
- Needing A Financial Breakthrough? We Have The Answer To Lack. - June 2, 2017
- Faith Filled Family Launches New Section On Marriage And Parenting - June 1, 2017
- Fifty Year Wait: Will The U.S. Recognize Jerusalem As Israel’s Capital? - June 1, 2017