Many parents chuckle lovingly at their children’s “imaginary friends”. We dismiss it as creative tendencies, and know that it will go away one day when the child is willing to let go.
But would your attitude change if you knew that they were talking to a demon?
Children, because of their innocence, can easily see into the spiritual realm, and if they don’t know about demons, the demons themselves can easily befriend your child.
Imaginary friends are often blamed for bad behavior, and they can tell your children to do bad things. This “friend” seems really knowledgeable, and always caters to the child’s will. It tells children lies, and gets them to act out. Children often call the demon by a name. Sometimes it’s an actual name, but sometimes it sounds like an imaginary one.
However, what sounds like imagination is not. It can be the real name of a demon, and they are talking to it right under your nose. It is in your house and influencing your child. It does so because often in order to get to the parents, demons will influence your children. What better way to gain access to a home than through the innocence of a child.
Learn how to confront and attack these demons. Also discover how to close the door permanently so that your child doesn’t let it back in.
Read Imaginary Friends: Demonic or Normal in our next issue coming out September 26th.
- Here I Am Send Me Is Zschech’s Powerful Message In Our FFFM Spotlight - February 25, 2017
- President Trump Rescinds Obama’s Transgendered Mandate For Schools - February 23, 2017
- Virginia Homeschoolers Still Can’t Compete In Public High School Athletics - February 22, 2017
- God Versus Career: What Road Will You Choose? - February 21, 2017
- K-LOVE Fan Awards 2017 Announces This Year’s Nominees - February 16, 2017
- Motion M-103 May Extinguish Canadians Right To Freedom of Expression - February 15, 2017
- Does Persecution Exist in a Free Democratic Society? - February 14, 2017
- Archaeological Excavation Hopes to Unearth Clues About Ark of the Covenant - February 13, 2017
- Have You Become Too Desensitized To Ungodly Political Views? - February 10, 2017
- New Educational Channel Educates Impoverished and Displaced Kids - February 9, 2017