Many parents chuckle lovingly at their children’s “imaginary friends”. We dismiss it as creative tendencies, and know that it will go away one day when the child is willing to let go.
But would your attitude change if you knew that they were talking to a demon?
Children, because of their innocence, can easily see into the spiritual realm, and if they don’t know about demons, the demons themselves can easily befriend your child.
Imaginary friends are often blamed for bad behavior, and they can tell your children to do bad things. This “friend” seems really knowledgeable, and always caters to the child’s will. It tells children lies, and gets them to act out. Children often call the demon by a name. Sometimes it’s an actual name, but sometimes it sounds like an imaginary one.
However, what sounds like imagination is not. It can be the real name of a demon, and they are talking to it right under your nose. It is in your house and influencing your child. It does so because often in order to get to the parents, demons will influence your children. What better way to gain access to a home than through the innocence of a child.
Learn how to confront and attack these demons. Also discover how to close the door permanently so that your child doesn’t let it back in.
Read Imaginary Friends: Demonic or Normal in our next issue coming out September 26th.
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018
- Three United States Men Released Yesterday From North Korean Prison - May 10, 2018
- 2018 K-LOVE Fan Awards Nominees Just Announced - May 8, 2018
- Know Who You Are In Christ … It Strengthens Relationships - May 7, 2018
- Married/Getting Married? We Have Tips On Laying A Firm Foundation - May 4, 2018