Have you ever said “I’m getting a cold”?
What about “I’m just not good at things like that”?
Or the ever popular “You are driving me nuts!”
Do you want to be sick? Do you not want to succeed or become more proficient at things? Do you want mental illness in your life?
This feature places an emphasis on minding what we speak… Even if it is in jest, anger, or otherwise. It will also discuss how to activate God’s blessings in your life.
It doesn’t matter if you meant it or not, once it is spoken, it exists. Therefore, we must be very conscious of what we speak into our world, and over others. Words can not only hurt individuals emotionally, but if they are believed, your words can negatively affect someone else.
It’s all in the words, so choose wisely and watch for this thought provoking article in the Winter issue of Faith Filled Family!
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018