Have you ever said “I’m getting a cold”?
What about “I’m just not good at things like that”?
Or the ever popular “You are driving me nuts!”
Do you want to be sick? Do you not want to succeed or become more proficient at things? Do you want mental illness in your life?
This feature places an emphasis on minding what we speak… Even if it is in jest, anger, or otherwise. It will also discuss how to activate God’s blessings in your life.
It doesn’t matter if you meant it or not, once it is spoken, it exists. Therefore, we must be very conscious of what we speak into our world, and over others. Words can not only hurt individuals emotionally, but if they are believed, your words can negatively affect someone else.
It’s all in the words, so choose wisely and watch for this thought provoking article in the Winter issue of Faith Filled Family!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017