Chris Tomlin’s Worship Night in America: An Evening of Unity & Prayer For Our Country will premiere in theaters across the United States on October 25th.
Grammy winner Chris Tomlin is set to unveil his eleventh studio album, “Never Lose Sight” available October 21. Never Lose Sight features eleven new songs including “Good Good Father” which topped Billboard’s Christian Digital Songs, Hot Christian Songs, and Christian Airplay charts at number one.
Never Lose Sight’s follow up single, “Jesus”, gained momentum by hitting the top 12 on the National Christian Audience chart.
“I think joy is at the heart of this album because of what Jesus has done for us, and that’s what I hope people take away from this music,” Tomlin said. “I pray your hearts are lifted up and filled with joy when you hear these songs.”
The album features special guests such as Danny Gokey (American Idol), and Kim Walker-Smith. The deluxe version will deliver three additional tracks including “Kyrie Eleison” which was a collaborative effort between Tomlin, Matt Maher, Matt Redman and Jason Ingram.
Never Lose Sight is available to preorder now when you reserve your ticket for Worship Night In America: An Evening of Unity and Prayer for our Country.
Worship Night In America is a one day event, and believers can expect to receive an impactful message from author, Max Lucado, pastor/author Louie Giglio, and worship by Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman, Matt Maher, Phil Wickham, Kim Walker-Smith and Tasha Cobbs.
Reserve your tickets soon, as many theaters have already begun to sell out, and additional screen are being added due to the high demand. Purchases can be made at Chris Tomlin’s website.
Never Lose Sight
1. Good Good Father
3. Impossible Things (feat. Danny Gokey)
5. God Of Calvary
6. He Lives
7. Glory Be
8. Come Thou Fount (I Will Sing)
9. Yes And Amen
10. All Yours
11. First Love (feat. Kim Walker-Smith)
12. The God I Know
13. God And God Alone
14. Kyrie Eleison (feat. Matt Maher, Matt Redman and Jason Ingram)
- To The Lost Sheep, With Unconditional Love, Healing, And Acceptance - May 23, 2017
- A Revival In China? Ian Johnson Uncovers Why The Chinese Are Turning To God - May 19, 2017
- Receive Healing: Don’t Allow Tragedy To Turn Your Faith Into Travesty - May 17, 2017
- Director Dallas Jenkins Discusses Inspiration Behind The Resurrection of Gavin Stone - May 16, 2017
- If God Will Never Leave Me, Why Does He Feel So Far Away? - May 12, 2017
- March For Life Flag Raised In Ottawa For First Time… Then Taken Down! - May 12, 2017
- Feeling Empty, Alone, Incomplete, Or Yearning To Be Loved? - May 9, 2017
- Six Marvelous Mother’s Day Gifts Under $100 That She’ll Love! - May 5, 2017
- Healing The Scars Of Emotional Wounds Is Possible With Renewing Mind - May 5, 2017
- Do You Yearn To Be Loved, Feel Complete, and Valued? - May 3, 2017