Did you know that you are a leader? We provide an example at home, at church, in our business, our employment, and among our friends. We influence the people around us all the time whether good or bad. No one can say that they are not a leader to some capacity. So, if we are all leaders, and if scripture commands us to do all things unto the Lord (with excellence), then shouldn’t we desire to be the best example possible? Shouldn’t we strive to grow in this area and live victoriously?
Due to the fact that we all lead in some capacity, Faith Filled Family has decided to include a section on business and leadership. This section will provide tools for those who own their own businesses that will help take it to the next level God’s way. For those in leadership positions (which is actuality is the majority of us), or who desire to take a leadership role, we will provide information on how to effectively lead people in the areas of communication, feedback, effectiveness, and efficiency. For stay at home parents, this will include how to manage the home, discipline, and effective child-rearing. To employees, we will teach you how to minister in the workplace, how to be promoted, how to influence people, and to do it God’s way.
We will strive to include articles written by influential Christian business leaders, and interviews by professionals as well. We will also include book reviews on the topics mentioned above to further enhance your walk.
We firmly believe that God should always be at the center of everything we do whether it is leading our families, to influencing business (which indirectly benefits our families. Learn how to balance work and family, and be a shining example of Christ wherever you go!
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018
- Three United States Men Released Yesterday From North Korean Prison - May 10, 2018
- 2018 K-LOVE Fan Awards Nominees Just Announced - May 8, 2018
- Know Who You Are In Christ … It Strengthens Relationships - May 7, 2018
- Married/Getting Married? We Have Tips On Laying A Firm Foundation - May 4, 2018