Launch begins with free 15-minute phone calls available to the public
(Christian Newswire) The Center for Christian Business Ethics Today is launching a Christian Entrepreneurship Program which is a practical 7 course program which incorporates applications of Christian faith to business operations. The program will feature Biblical material connected to business principles. It is designed to be technical in nature- teaching how a business should be run- not just theory void of a practical application.
Each course incorporates lectures, recommended reading, worksheets, case studies and supplemental materials. Course topics include “Structure of Business”, “Market Position”, “How to Get Capital’, “Financial Statement Process” and “Organization Charts”.
The course also partners with the CSEA Institute to host an “Ask and Advisor” help desk enabling students to reach out by phone or email to ask a Certified Small Enterprise Advisor business related questions.
Also during the month of December, the program is offering free fifteen minute consultations with a CSEA available to the public.
If any entrepreneurs/small business owners have questions and are in need of technical help, or would like to speak with an advisor, you can schedule your call online at www.cseaninstitute.or/advisor.
For further information on the “Ask an Advisor” program or the Christian Entrepreneurship Program, contact (646) 853-1861 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018