The Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act will go to vote this week after being put on hold due to the need of amending the wording before going into legislation. This bill would prevent fetuses over 20 weeks of gestation from being aborted except in certain circumstances wherein birth would endanger the well-being of the mother.
Many Christian organizations are on record saying that they support this bill citing that even though it still permits women to undergo abortion, that it is still a small victory for the Christian community. This bill would prevent women from terminating a birth at any point in her pregnancy and would save the lives that God had created with a plan and purpose.
While the bill is far from perfect as it still permits the act of abortion, Christians are being urged to contact their representatives and voice their support of the bill.
For further information on H.R. 36, please visit here.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Raid Causes Paris Attacks to Come to an End - November 18, 2015
- Christian University Grants Benefits to Same-Sex Couples - November 17, 2015
- What Type of Leader Are You - November 9, 2015
- Christians Are You Denying Christ - November 3, 2015
- MercyMe Kicks off the Holidays with It’s Christmas - October 9, 2015
- Never Too Old to be Used By God - October 8, 2015
- Big Daddy Weave’s New Album Brings God to Life - September 17, 2015
- Jesus Army Wakes Up and Catches Holy Spirit Fire - September 9, 2015
- ACLI Shows Support for Israel in Grassroots Campaign - September 4, 2015
- Sidewalk Prophets Give Listeners Something Different - September 2, 2015