The Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act will go to vote this week after being put on hold due to the need of amending the wording before going into legislation. This bill would prevent fetuses over 20 weeks of gestation from being aborted except in certain circumstances wherein birth would endanger the well-being of the mother.
Many Christian organizations are on record saying that they support this bill citing that even though it still permits women to undergo abortion, that it is still a small victory for the Christian community. This bill would prevent women from terminating a birth at any point in her pregnancy and would save the lives that God had created with a plan and purpose.
While the bill is far from perfect as it still permits the act of abortion, Christians are being urged to contact their representatives and voice their support of the bill.
For further information on H.R. 36, please visit here.
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018