Are you one of them?
Could you be blinded to God’s truth and not know it? Most of us don’t want to think of that possibility that we have believed an error about our Creator, but it happens more than you think through false teachings. False teachings, for the most part, aren’t meant to harm you. Some arose out of political concerns, and since they have been practiced for generations, it has become part of tradition. The danger is that many were born out of fear and manipulation, and contain no scriptural relevance.
Other types of false teachings can arise through a misinterpretation of scripture, misinterpretation of events/visions, or there are some false profits. This is why we urge you to read your Bible so that you can receive revelation for yourself because even the greatest, God-ordained, gifted preacher can sometimes get it wrong. You need to have that relationship with Christ yourself, and He will reveal Himself to you each day.
Another area of false teaching is on salvation. There are many people that believe they are going to Heaven, but they have not accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior according to Romans 10:9-10. They are lost and don’t know their way to Christ and everlasting life.
When it comes to eternity, can you afford to take that chance or let your loved ones spend eternity in Hell?
In our December issue, we will dispel myths that prevent us from hearing God’s truth in the Bible, and tackle too common misconceptions regarding both salvation and the Bible. Learn how to discern who is a false prophet, false teachings, and political traditions from the true word of God. Discover what things separate us from God’s love and salvation.
Walk in freedom from deception in our next issue On Freedom from False Teachings. Walk in God’s truth today!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017