Are you one of them?
Could you be blinded to God’s truth and not know it? Most of us don’t want to think of that possibility that we have believed an error about our Creator, but it happens more than you think through false teachings. False teachings, for the most part, aren’t meant to harm you. Some arose out of political concerns, and since they have been practiced for generations, it has become part of tradition. The danger is that many were born out of fear and manipulation, and contain no scriptural relevance.
Other types of false teachings can arise through a misinterpretation of scripture, misinterpretation of events/visions, or there are some false profits. This is why we urge you to read your Bible so that you can receive revelation for yourself because even the greatest, God-ordained, gifted preacher can sometimes get it wrong. You need to have that relationship with Christ yourself, and He will reveal Himself to you each day.
Another area of false teaching is on salvation. There are many people that believe they are going to Heaven, but they have not accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior according to Romans 10:9-10. They are lost and don’t know their way to Christ and everlasting life.
When it comes to eternity, can you afford to take that chance or let your loved ones spend eternity in Hell?
In our December issue, we will dispel myths that prevent us from hearing God’s truth in the Bible, and tackle too common misconceptions regarding both salvation and the Bible. Learn how to discern who is a false prophet, false teachings, and political traditions from the true word of God. Discover what things separate us from God’s love and salvation.
Walk in freedom from deception in our next issue On Freedom from False Teachings. Walk in God’s truth today!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017