Who doesn’t enjoy a good laugh? However, a good laugh is made more enjoyable when the entire family can join in, and that’s exactly what the Dove Channel has done!
The Dove Channel has created an original series exclusive to their network entitled, “Chonda Pierce Stand-Up for Families Comedy Series.
This is a new series which premiered on April 5, 2016, and is the first of its kind on the relatively new original programming initiative launched by Dove. Chondra Pierce has a reputation as being the “Queen of Clean”, and is joined by her friends Bone Hampton, Brad Stine, PJ Walsh, Nazareth, Joby, Saad Michael Joiner, Taylor Mason, Anthony Griffith, Sandi-Joy, Kay Dodd, Lisa Mills, Chinnitta Morris, Cleto Rodriguez, Rik Roberts and Michael Jr.
Faith Filled Family is privileged to have interviewed comedian Michael Jr. for our June issue.
Michael Jr. received his start in comedy when George Wallace took him to the Comedy & Magic Club in Hermosa Beach. The club itself is home of the Jay Leno and The Tonight Show staff, yet the club’s owner slipped an “unknown” comic onstage to perform. A week later, Michael Jr. was performing at “Just for Laughs” comedy festival in Montreal where he was the first comedian to ever appear via live satellite on The Tonight Show.
This moment in time catapulted Michael Jr.’s career.
To find out more about this legendary comedian, read more about him in our issue coming out on June 26th.
- 71% Of Kids Hide Internet Activity. Could Yours Be One Of Them? - May 26, 2018
- Elevation Worship Hallelujah Here Below Tour On Sale Now - May 25, 2018
- President Trump Cancels North Korea Nuclear Summit - May 24, 2018
- President Trump Delivers Heartfelt Speech On Abortion - May 23, 2018
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018