Who doesn’t enjoy a good laugh? However, a good laugh is made more enjoyable when the entire family can join in, and that’s exactly what the Dove Channel has done!
The Dove Channel has created an original series exclusive to their network entitled, “Chonda Pierce Stand-Up for Families Comedy Series.
This is a new series which premiered on April 5, 2016, and is the first of its kind on the relatively new original programming initiative launched by Dove. Chondra Pierce has a reputation as being the “Queen of Clean”, and is joined by her friends Bone Hampton, Brad Stine, PJ Walsh, Nazareth, Joby, Saad Michael Joiner, Taylor Mason, Anthony Griffith, Sandi-Joy, Kay Dodd, Lisa Mills, Chinnitta Morris, Cleto Rodriguez, Rik Roberts and Michael Jr.
Faith Filled Family is privileged to have interviewed comedian Michael Jr. for our June issue.
Michael Jr. received his start in comedy when George Wallace took him to the Comedy & Magic Club in Hermosa Beach. The club itself is home of the Jay Leno and The Tonight Show staff, yet the club’s owner slipped an “unknown” comic onstage to perform. A week later, Michael Jr. was performing at “Just for Laughs” comedy festival in Montreal where he was the first comedian to ever appear via live satellite on The Tonight Show.
This moment in time catapulted Michael Jr.’s career.
To find out more about this legendary comedian, read more about him in our issue coming out on June 26th.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017