Who doesn’t enjoy a good laugh? However, a good laugh is made more enjoyable when the entire family can join in, and that’s exactly what the Dove Channel has done!
The Dove Channel has created an original series exclusive to their network entitled, “Chonda Pierce Stand-Up for Families Comedy Series.
This is a new series which premiered on April 5, 2016, and is the first of its kind on the relatively new original programming initiative launched by Dove. Chondra Pierce has a reputation as being the “Queen of Clean”, and is joined by her friends Bone Hampton, Brad Stine, PJ Walsh, Nazareth, Joby, Saad Michael Joiner, Taylor Mason, Anthony Griffith, Sandi-Joy, Kay Dodd, Lisa Mills, Chinnitta Morris, Cleto Rodriguez, Rik Roberts and Michael Jr.
Faith Filled Family is privileged to have interviewed comedian Michael Jr. for our June issue.
Michael Jr. received his start in comedy when George Wallace took him to the Comedy & Magic Club in Hermosa Beach. The club itself is home of the Jay Leno and The Tonight Show staff, yet the club’s owner slipped an “unknown” comic onstage to perform. A week later, Michael Jr. was performing at “Just for Laughs” comedy festival in Montreal where he was the first comedian to ever appear via live satellite on The Tonight Show.
This moment in time catapulted Michael Jr.’s career.
To find out more about this legendary comedian, read more about him in our issue coming out on June 26th.
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018
- You May Know The Holy Spirit, But Can You Flow In It? - March 5, 2018
- Jesus’ Resurrection May Mean More Than You Know… - March 2, 2018
- Surrendering To God Makes Life Easy- Here’s Why - March 2, 2018