Should you be?
Have you awakened from a dream with your heart racing and in a cold sweat? Were you terrified? Are nightmares effecting your life and the quality of your sleep? When you dream, do you see people who you know, but they don’t act or really look like people you know?
Our Winter issue will discuss the topic of nightmares, the type of nightmare (whether it is demonic, something that you are trying to process, or the late night horror flick), familiar spirits, and what to do when you are under an attack from Satan in your dreams.
Nightmares be gone, in Jesus name!
Ready for victory?
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018