In today’s day and age, there is so much information on parenting effectively- especially in the area of discipline. Discipline ranges from “spankings” to naughty chairs to laissez-faire attitudes on child-rearing.
But what does God have to say about raising children? What ways should we discipline our children? Worse yet, what happens to those children who are not taught to lead a self-controlled life?
Discover in this feature why discipline is so important, and biblical ways to correct your child.
Read more about this feature in our March issue coming out on March 26th!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017