In today’s day and age, there is so much information on parenting effectively- especially in the area of discipline. Discipline ranges from “spankings” to naughty chairs to laissez-faire attitudes on child-rearing.
But what does God have to say about raising children? What ways should we discipline our children? Worse yet, what happens to those children who are not taught to lead a self-controlled life?
Discover in this feature why discipline is so important, and biblical ways to correct your child.
Read more about this feature in our March issue coming out on March 26th!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017