Our children are being taught about homosexuality at a very early age in schools, and it is taught from a tolerance standpoint- not a biblical. Children’s reactions can go to many difference extremes ranging from complete acceptance of homosexuality and embracing the alternative lifestyle, to outright aggression and bullying.
While we do not want our children to be agressive towards others, or to perpetuate hate, they should be informed about what the Bible really says on this topic. If we, as parents, accept the Bible as absolute truth, then we need to teach our children what that truth is- otherwise they will be fed lies from the enemy.
It may be an awkward conversation, but in today’s age, it is becoming a more critical conversations.
In the book, Critical Conversations: A Christian Parents’ Guide to Discussing Homosexuality with Teens, author Tom Gilson provides parents with information on what to say when their children come home with questions about the subject, and how to deal with it. It helps parents approach the subject from a biblical standpoint, and also gives a history behind the evolution of homosexuality.
Faith Filled Family was priviledged to be able to interview Tom Gilson on his new book for our May issue that will be released on our website tomorrow.
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018
- You May Know The Holy Spirit, But Can You Flow In It? - March 5, 2018
- Jesus’ Resurrection May Mean More Than You Know… - March 2, 2018
- Surrendering To God Makes Life Easy- Here’s Why - March 2, 2018