And does something about it!
Recent statistics have shown that three out of every four teens abandon their faith after high school. They discovered that the reason for this ongoing trend is that most teens cannot defend their faith, and end up being persuaded by atheistic theologies. The question then arose: What can we do about it?
CrossExamined.org is responsible for putting on dynamic dynamic, interactive seminars and debates at colleges, high schools, and churches. Cross Examined’s material discusses four fundamental questions: Does truth exist? Does God exist? Are miracles possible? and is the New Testament historically reliable?
If these statistics concern you, and you want to know what to do about it, or if you have a teen at home and are concerned, this will be a very informative read.
Further information can be found at CrossExamined.org. They have some really AWESOME apps as well!
An interview with CrossExamined will be appear in the Special Edition of Faith Filled Family![embedvideo id=”hGCjwAmeNkE” website=”youtube”]
- 71% Of Kids Hide Internet Activity. Could Yours Be One Of Them? - May 26, 2018
- Elevation Worship Hallelujah Here Below Tour On Sale Now - May 25, 2018
- President Trump Cancels North Korea Nuclear Summit - May 24, 2018
- President Trump Delivers Heartfelt Speech On Abortion - May 23, 2018
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018