And does something about it!
Recent statistics have shown that three out of every four teens abandon their faith after high school. They discovered that the reason for this ongoing trend is that most teens cannot defend their faith, and end up being persuaded by atheistic theologies. The question then arose: What can we do about it?
CrossExamined.org is responsible for putting on dynamic dynamic, interactive seminars and debates at colleges, high schools, and churches. Cross Examined’s material discusses four fundamental questions: Does truth exist? Does God exist? Are miracles possible? and is the New Testament historically reliable?
If these statistics concern you, and you want to know what to do about it, or if you have a teen at home and are concerned, this will be a very informative read.
Further information can be found at CrossExamined.org. They have some really AWESOME apps as well!
An interview with CrossExamined will be appear in the Special Edition of Faith Filled Family![embedvideo id=”hGCjwAmeNkE” website=”youtube”] Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017