Strange Coincidence, or Fulfillment of a Prophesy?
“On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half to the Dead Sea and the other half to the Mediterranean Sea. This will happen for the summer as well as the winter” Zechariah 14:8.
Last week, Samantha Seigel, a Jerusalem-based artisan baker, discovered the existence of freshwater ponds on the shores of the Dead Sea with fish swimming in its waters. Siegel feels the appearance of living creatures is more than just an amazing phenomenon, but a fulfillment of a prophesy found according to Ezekiel.
“He said to me, “This water flows toward the eastern region and goes down into the Arabah, where it enters the Dead Sea. When it empties into the sea, the salty water there becomes fresh. 9 Swarms of living creatures will live wherever the river flows. There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live.” Ezekiel 47:8-9 NIV
It is said that the presence of fish in a place that has been deemed barren indicates a return to life.
“With the renewal of life in the Dead Sea, as evidenced by the teeming fish, there’s a strong message that the Jordan Valley will once again be as ‘God’s garden’; it will return to the status it once had prior to the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah that transformed the beautiful valley into a wasteland,” she said to Breaking Israel News.
Seigel also commented that the evidence of fish swimming through the waters proves that this is the beginning of a shift towards ultimate repair. She believes that she has found “indisputable evidence” of prophetic fulfillment proving that the wasteland will become a flourishing, fruitful place similar to the times of Lot.
- The Case For Christ Will Turn Any Atheist Into A Believer… Hands Down! - April 19, 2017
- John Hagee Ministries Righteous Revolution Conference Returns For A Second Year - April 13, 2017
- Wheels of Hope Rising Foundation Gives Hope To Africa’s Underpriviledged - April 12, 2017
- The Hidden Truth About Down Syndrome: Do You Know The Reality? - April 10, 2017
- A Childhood Physical Disability Does Not Mean Limitations In Life - April 10, 2017
- Bullying Labels Your Child With Negative Words: Learn How To Erase Them - April 5, 2017
- God’s Plan And Purpose For A Special Needs Child Are Not Limited - April 4, 2017
- Parents, Do You Need Peace, Strength, and Energy? It’s A Prayer Away! - April 3, 2017
- “Your Child Has Special Needs”: Parents, What Do You Do? - March 31, 2017
- Unforgiveness? A Bondage? Gotta Break That Chain! - March 17, 2017