De’Andre Salter is a visionary who possesses insight into what people need to be empowered for spiritual and financial success. He is the Senior Pastor of The Tabernacle Church in South Plainfield, New Jersey and is the CEO of Professional Risk Solutions (amongst other ventures).
De’Andre mentors and teaches believers how they can use their abilities to prosper and expand God’s Kingdom. De’Andre knows what he is talking about in terms of business, as The Tabernacle Church experienced rapid growth, and his business became one of the largest specialty insurance brokerages in the country claiming some influential people and firms as clients.
De’Andre has been profiled on FOX, CBS, ABC, NBC, UPN and features in numerous popular magazines. De’Andre has been recognized in 2005 by The Network Journal as one of the top 40 Black Executives in America.
In his interview with Faith Filled Family, De’Andre discusses what it takes to succeed in business from a spiritual standpoint, what to do when you are considering starting a business, why mentoring is important to success, why many businesses fail, and much more!
For those who are business minded, this interview is for you!
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017