De’Andre Salter is a visionary who possesses insight into what people need to be empowered for spiritual and financial success. He is the Senior Pastor of The Tabernacle Church in South Plainfield, New Jersey and is the CEO of Professional Risk Solutions (amongst other ventures).
De’Andre mentors and teaches believers how they can use their abilities to prosper and expand God’s Kingdom. De’Andre knows what he is talking about in terms of business, as The Tabernacle Church experienced rapid growth, and his business became one of the largest specialty insurance brokerages in the country claiming some influential people and firms as clients.
De’Andre has been profiled on FOX, CBS, ABC, NBC, UPN and features in numerous popular magazines. De’Andre has been recognized in 2005 by The Network Journal as one of the top 40 Black Executives in America.
In his interview with Faith Filled Family, De’Andre discusses what it takes to succeed in business from a spiritual standpoint, what to do when you are considering starting a business, why mentoring is important to success, why many businesses fail, and much more!
For those who are business minded, this interview is for you!
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018