- “Liquor and Legalism” featuring Russ Taff
- “Fear, Forgiveness and Friendship, Part 2” featuring Patsy Clairmont, Anita Renfroe and Jan Silvious
- “Music and Theology” featuring Ron Block of Alison Krauss and Union Station and Buddy Greene—infamous for co-writing the modern Christmas classic, “Mary, Did You Know?” with Lowry.
Season One concludes with a special season finale featuring Grammy-winning music veteran, Michael W. Smith, as well as a bonus episode entitled, “What is Worship?” featuring a legendary lineup of guests including Smith, best-selling inspirational artist Sandi Patty, Dove Award-winning singer-songwriter Cindy Morgan and best-selling author and hymn expert, Robert J. Morgan.
- You May Be Stolen From, And Not Even Recognize It! - May 22, 2019
- Save Chick-fil-A Bill Passes Texas House - May 22, 2019
- Peer Raising: Have We Lost Our Kids To Their Friends? - May 17, 2019
- 4 Methods God Uses To Correct You… But Lovingly. - May 15, 2019