Most people will acknowledge and angels and demons do, in fact exist. However, how many people actually see demons?
We are quick to say we feel an evil presence, but not so eager to admit that we may see one for fear that we just may be labelled as “crazy”. So, we close our eyes to the supernatural and block out what God has allowed us to see for our protection to take authority over. That is, until our eyes are opened.
The supernatural exists, but the only really scary thing about it is what comes out of Hollywood. Demons and angels are real, and every believer can see them- if they want to. Children, who haven’t been taught to “filter out” these images see them often, however as adults, we dismiss it as an “imaginary friend”.
Once we open our spiritual eyes and see into the supernatural, most believers begin to wonder which are the angels, which are the demons, and how to know the difference. Our June issue will tackle just that question and explain the importance of testing spirits.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017