Most people will acknowledge and angels and demons do, in fact exist. However, how many people actually see demons?
We are quick to say we feel an evil presence, but not so eager to admit that we may see one for fear that we just may be labelled as “crazy”. So, we close our eyes to the supernatural and block out what God has allowed us to see for our protection to take authority over. That is, until our eyes are opened.
The supernatural exists, but the only really scary thing about it is what comes out of Hollywood. Demons and angels are real, and every believer can see them- if they want to. Children, who haven’t been taught to “filter out” these images see them often, however as adults, we dismiss it as an “imaginary friend”.
Once we open our spiritual eyes and see into the supernatural, most believers begin to wonder which are the angels, which are the demons, and how to know the difference. Our June issue will tackle just that question and explain the importance of testing spirits.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017