Most people will acknowledge and angels and demons do, in fact exist. However, how many people actually see demons?
We are quick to say we feel an evil presence, but not so eager to admit that we may see one for fear that we just may be labelled as “crazy”. So, we close our eyes to the supernatural and block out what God has allowed us to see for our protection to take authority over. That is, until our eyes are opened.
The supernatural exists, but the only really scary thing about it is what comes out of Hollywood. Demons and angels are real, and every believer can see them- if they want to. Children, who haven’t been taught to “filter out” these images see them often, however as adults, we dismiss it as an “imaginary friend”.
Once we open our spiritual eyes and see into the supernatural, most believers begin to wonder which are the angels, which are the demons, and how to know the difference. Our June issue will tackle just that question and explain the importance of testing spirits.
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018