According to scripture, there are many levels to becoming a Christian. It is God’s desire that Christians should mature in their walk, however some may remain stuck at a certain stage.
Our next issue discusses the various levels of Christianity beginning with baby Christian to fully devoted follower of Christ, or mature Christian. Learn in detail what each level is about, and discover where you are in your faith walk.
Most importantly, discover what the next level in your faith is, and what blessings it brings!
Read all about it in our next issue coming out on October 26th!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017