According to scripture, there are many levels to becoming a Christian. It is God’s desire that Christians should mature in their walk, however some may remain stuck at a certain stage.
Our next issue discusses the various levels of Christianity beginning with baby Christian to fully devoted follower of Christ, or mature Christian. Learn in detail what each level is about, and discover where you are in your faith walk.
Most importantly, discover what the next level in your faith is, and what blessings it brings!
Read all about it in our next issue coming out on October 26th!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017