It is not unreasonable to expect that there will be times when couples will disagree, and even argue. However, if you are going to fight, then fight fair. No one should leave feeling hurt and wounded. Furthermore, a couple who constantly fights is not in the realm of normal. It may be due to unresolved issues resurfacing. It can also be spiritual in nature.
Not everything can be blamed on Satan. He gets enough credit for all the evil in the world whether it is his doing or not. However, if you are constantly at odds with someone in your house, a spirit of division may be lurking.
This spirit’s purpose is to cause strife, and disharmony in a home. It is sent to weaken a link between couples or to harm a parent-child relationship. Some people report that they are irritable and can’t pinpoint why. All they know is that they find everything their spouse does as irritating.
If you feel that this type of spirit is lurking in your home or relationship, our next issue will teach you how to take authority over it and cast it out for good!
May your homes be filled with peace and tranquility!
Our next issue comes out September 26, 2016Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017