Or maybe it’s someone who just oozes negativity. You know the type… they just have a harshness about them. Maybe it’s a critical spirit. Where does it come from???
Would you be shocked to discover that it’s all in what you say and even think?
Negativity and being critical begins with our inner dialogue and spews outward. Sometimes it’s an inner battle, but mostly, after awhile, begins to infect others. Negativity is like a cold- it can be contageous, and no one wants to live in such an uncomfortable environment.
What do you interact with someone who never has anything nice to say? Who never experiences any joy?
Or perhaps it’s you, and you are searching for that joy in your life that has evaded you for so long.
You can stop being critical… it’s NOT who you are!
Learn how to walk in victory in this area in our Winter 2014 issue!
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017