Our summer issue will focus on an interview with Gary Brown, President of Reach America.
Reach America is responsible for training up youth to live for Christ, to be able to defend their faith, and to be leaders. They have developed a C-4 Community program wherein Christian youth and their families are on a mission to love Jesus, and to see their family, friends, community, state and America come to Christ. A C-4 Community enables youth to become Christ-like and Christ centered. This allows youth to be able to go into the world and impact it for Christ by providing them with the tools to defend their faith.
Reach America had this to say about spiritual development in C-4,
“Spiritual development happens best in a C-4™ Community. Spiritual growth is all about people and places. Who teens are with and where they are is very important. Jesus built His training strategy on a powerful spiritual principle – Christianity is caught more than taught. Yes, there is an important teaching component to disciple-making, but you catch Christianity the way you catch the flu, you catch it from being around someone who has it!”
In addition to C-4, Reach America also has a leadership program as well. Their desire is to first give youth a firm biblical foundation, to give them a platform in which to defend their faith, independent thinking skills, ability to interpret the Bible, and leadership skills in which to teach and impact others.
If this resonates with you, and is something that you are interested in, this is an interview you will NOT want to miss!
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018
- Three United States Men Released Yesterday From North Korean Prison - May 10, 2018
- 2018 K-LOVE Fan Awards Nominees Just Announced - May 8, 2018
- Know Who You Are In Christ … It Strengthens Relationships - May 7, 2018
- Married/Getting Married? We Have Tips On Laying A Firm Foundation - May 4, 2018