Foster Home a short docu-drama about four former foster children, whom are now college students, recollecting their past experiences in the foster care system and how it changed their lives.
Topics they face are issues on sexual abuse, rape, prostitution, and life after being found in a dumpster. It discusses the challenges they faced and how they came to the point of accepting Christ into their life.
This is a deeply touching movie about things that unfortunately happen in real life. As horrible as they may seem, Foster Home leaves the viewer with the knowledge that no matter what tragedy you personally have faced, God can turn what was meant for your destruction into good, and that God can help you overcome any challenge.
Our interview is the Aaron Allen who is the CEO, Founder, and Filmmaker for this thought-provoking project, and can be found in the Spring issue of Faith Filled Family.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Faith Filled Family
- Do You Know The Story Behind “I Can Only Imagine”? - January 23, 2018
- Does The Public “You” Match The Real You? - January 22, 2018
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018