Foster Home a short docu-drama about four former foster children, whom are now college students, recollecting their past experiences in the foster care system and how it changed their lives.
Topics they face are issues on sexual abuse, rape, prostitution, and life after being found in a dumpster. It discusses the challenges they faced and how they came to the point of accepting Christ into their life.
This is a deeply touching movie about things that unfortunately happen in real life. As horrible as they may seem, Foster Home leaves the viewer with the knowledge that no matter what tragedy you personally have faced, God can turn what was meant for your destruction into good, and that God can help you overcome any challenge.
Our interview is the Aaron Allen who is the CEO, Founder, and Filmmaker for this thought-provoking project, and can be found in the Spring issue of Faith Filled Family.
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018