Foster Home a short docu-drama about four former foster children, whom are now college students, recollecting their past experiences in the foster care system and how it changed their lives.
Topics they face are issues on sexual abuse, rape, prostitution, and life after being found in a dumpster. It discusses the challenges they faced and how they came to the point of accepting Christ into their life.
This is a deeply touching movie about things that unfortunately happen in real life. As horrible as they may seem, Foster Home leaves the viewer with the knowledge that no matter what tragedy you personally have faced, God can turn what was meant for your destruction into good, and that God can help you overcome any challenge.
Our interview is the Aaron Allen who is the CEO, Founder, and Filmmaker for this thought-provoking project, and can be found in the Spring issue of Faith Filled Family.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017