For countries founded on biblical principles, these same principles are being eroded by current legislation. Everyone wants to be heard, and have their rights protected. However, what about the Christian’s rights? What about our fundamental beliefs? We used to be a majority, and now we are fighting to be heard in a world that seemingly wants to silence us.
If we refuse to stand up and speak out, what future are we leaving for the next generation? How have past decisions framed today’s reality? What world will YOUR children grow up in, and how will they grow up?
More importantly, will they know Christ if we leave things as they are because we are too afraid to stand up for the things of God?
Change begins now.
“Keeping the Faith” discusses what our future will look like if we don’t find our voice, and use it now. It discusses the effects of legislation against biblical principles and the erosion of our belief system.
What will you stand for?Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Do You Know The Story Behind “I Can Only Imagine”? - January 23, 2018
- Does The Public “You” Match The Real You? - January 22, 2018
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018