Statistics quote that 50% of marriages fail and end in divorce this year. The common blame? Inability to resolve inevitable conflicts.
Christian psychologist and author, David E. Clark, discussed his latest e-book, “The Conflict Busting Formula” with Faith Filled Family Magazine in our February issue.
The Conflict Busting Formula is designed to help couples learn a new conflict pattern so that their marriage can grow and thrive. Dr. Clarke comments that every couple has a conflict pattern, but in many, it just doesn’t work. He challenges each couple to try his new method and watch your marriage strengthen.
“If you don’t learn how to resolve conflict, your marriage will slowly die. It will choke on smoldering resentments and bitterness,” Dr. Clarke says. “If you do learn how to resolve conflict, your marriage will be free to grow and thrive. It will be alive and refreshed with closeness and passion and joy and fun.”
Dr. Clarke’s free e-book can be purchased from conflictbusing.com and discusses:
- identifying your current bad behavior
- accepting each other’s truth
- learning to listen to your spouse
- using the “stop and start method”
- making a plan of action
Dr. Clarke has over twenty-five years experience as a full-time private practice councellor. He has authored nine books which include, “Married But Lonely”, and “What Happened to Happily Ever After?”. Dr. Clarke has appeared on several television and radio programs including Focus on the Family, The Christian Television Network, and LeSea Broadcasting Network.
Sound interesting? Delve deeper into this topic in our February 2017 issue coming out on January 26, 2017.
- How Is Your Faith? Would You Describe It As “Unsinkable”? - April 28, 2017
- Historic Two Million People Gathered In South Africa For “It’s Time” Prayer Meeting - April 27, 2017
- The Case For Christ Will Turn Any Atheist Into A Believer… Hands Down! - April 19, 2017
- John Hagee Ministries Righteous Revolution Conference Returns For A Second Year - April 13, 2017
- Wheels of Hope Rising Foundation Gives Hope To Africa’s Underpriviledged - April 12, 2017
- The Hidden Truth About Down Syndrome: Do You Know The Reality? - April 10, 2017
- A Childhood Physical Disability Does Not Mean Limitations In Life - April 10, 2017
- Bullying Labels Your Child With Negative Words: Learn How To Erase Them - April 5, 2017
- God’s Plan And Purpose For A Special Needs Child Are Not Limited - April 4, 2017
- Parents, Do You Need Peace, Strength, and Energy? It’s A Prayer Away! - April 3, 2017