The emotionally gripping movie, Drop Box is more than just a movie to director Brian Ivie- it was an experienced that transformed his life.
Initially, after reading the headlines about a Pastor that was taking in unwanted children from a impoverished area in South Korea, Brian decided that his team would fly there and cover the story in a documentary. Brian was initially a non-believer, and, at the time, didn’t know how this one flight and meeting this incredible man would impact his life forever.
Drop Box was just released from Focus on the Family and chronicles the story of Pastor Lee Jong-rak who installed a drop box outside of his home providing a safe haven to babies who would have otherwise been abandoned and left to die on the streets of Seoul, South Korea.
This documentary explores the physical and emotional toll with providing refuge to save those that were deemed as unwanted by society, and is a story of hope. It celebrates that all human life is sacred, that we were all created with a purpose and plan by God, that we are worthy of love, and that no human life is a mistake.
Read our amazing interview with Brian Ivie and hear his story in our next issue of Faith Filled Family magazine.
<iframe class=”wistia_embed” name=”wistia_embed” src=”http://fast.wistia.net/embed/iframe/175spp5elo” allowtransparency=”true” frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no” width=”480″ height=”298″></iframe><br/><a class=”wistia-linkback” href=”http://thedropboxfilm.ca”>The Drop Box Movie</a>
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In April Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018
- Parenting Quiz: Are You Powerful, Prayerful, or Praise-Worthy? - April 4, 2018