Elevation Worship has a passion to view a new season of increased spiritual awakening in both the local church, and resonating throughout the nations. This deep-seated desire is evident in their latest live praise and worship album entitled, “There is a Cloud”.
“There is a Cloud”, which released worldwide on March 17, 2017, draws its title from an encounter with Elijah and one of his servants during a season of drought and famine, according to 1 Kings 18:42-45). It challenges the listener to rediscover what is means to no only worship during life’s highs, but also during life’s storms. Elevation Worship hopes that by doing so, listeners will find faith, joy, and gratitude during challenges.
Elevation Worship is the worship ministry of Elevation Church, which is a multi-site church located in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is led by Pastor Steven Furtick. Elevation Worship’s previous album was entitled, “Here As In Heaven” which featured the popular song, “O Come to the Altar”. It garnered the title of the top Christian music albums of 2016 by iTunes, Leader Magazine, and many others. They have previously toured with Hillsong Worship, Kari Jobe, Jesus Culture and Rend Collective.
This spring they are touring as part of the Outcry Tour joining artists such as Lauren Daigle and Jesus Culture.
Vernita Simmons interviewed Elevation Worship, and they will be our cover story for our upcoming August edition of Faith Filled Family magazine!
Learn more about Elevation Worship in our next issue coming out on July 26, 2017!
Also, visit their website at www.elevationworship.com
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In April Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018
- Parenting Quiz: Are You Powerful, Prayerful, or Praise-Worthy? - April 4, 2018