Tomorrow, Faith Filled Family Magazine will celebrate its six year anniversary! We couldn’t think of a better way to kick off another glorious year than to post our November issue! 🙂
We all face moments of discouragement in life, and it is how we handle them both emotionally and spiritually that determines our outcome, whether it is victory or defeat. Often when faced with challenges, it is very easy to turn from God when prayers feel delayed, it seems like God isn’t listening, or when we feel that we are unable to endure any longer. In our anger and frustration, we turn from God, and that is exactly where Satan wants us- at the point of abandoning our faith. It is just at that breaking point- that last second short of victory- that we tend to give up.
It is our prayer that this issue gives those who are struggling or faced with difficulty hope and strength to endure times of hardship. Please know that God has not abandoned you or is willfully letting you struggle. There is always an out, and a victory just on the horizon.
We will also dispel all of those “give up your faith” myths that Satan is whispering in your ear!
Our next issue comes out tomorrow, but in the interim, to encourage you, I will give you the scripture that a wise man gave me in times of trial:
“Whenever I am afraid,
I will trust in You.
4 In God (I will praise His word),
In God I have put my trust;
I will not fear.
What can flesh do to me?….
You number my wanderings;
Put my tears into Your bottle;
Are they not in Your book?
9 When I cry out to You,
Then my enemies will turn back;
This I know, because God is for me.
10 In God (I will praise His word),
In the Lord (I will praise His word),
11 In God I have put my trust;
I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?
12 Vows made to You are binding upon me, O God;
I will render praises to You,
13 For You have delivered my soul from death.
Have You not kept my feet from falling,
That I may walk before God
In the light of the living?“
Psalm 56:3-4, 8-13 (NKJV)
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017