Were you correct when we made our announcement yesterday on social media?
The first ever artist to be a cover story in Faith Filled Family Magazine is Jaci Velasquez!
Jaci is both a contemporary Christian and latin pop singer and songwriter, and an American Actress. Jaci is known for performing in both English and Spanish.
She has sold almost five million albums globally, recorded three Platinum and three Gold albums, and recorded sixteen singles which reach number one on the charts. Additionally, she has received seven Dove Awards including Best New Artist and Female Vocalist of the Year, three Grammy nominations, five Latin Billboard Award nominations, and an American Music Award nomination.
In her interview, Jaci discusses her latest album coming out at the end of this month, Trust, which was recorded and will be released in both English and Spanish. Jaci says that Trust was birthed out of being startled awake in the middle of the night by her son, Soren, having a bad dream. To soothe her son’s fears, Velasquez began to sing and found the presence of God permeating the room. Trust began from that tender moment.
Additionally, Jaci talks about her clothing line and her passion about donating to charities helping people/families with autism. It is something that is very near, and dear to her heart.
In our interview, you can sense Velasquez’s passion and her deep love for her family. It will warm your heart (it did mine!) and inspire you. Jaci is a very warm, passionate person with what seems to be a big heart. She was a delight to interview!
Jaci Velasquez’s interview will appear in our Music Spotlight section in our April issue coming out March 27, 2017.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Faith Filled Family
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017