Were you correct when we made our announcement yesterday on social media?
The first ever artist to be a cover story in Faith Filled Family Magazine is Jaci Velasquez!
Jaci is both a contemporary Christian and latin pop singer and songwriter, and an American Actress. Jaci is known for performing in both English and Spanish.
She has sold almost five million albums globally, recorded three Platinum and three Gold albums, and recorded sixteen singles which reach number one on the charts. Additionally, she has received seven Dove Awards including Best New Artist and Female Vocalist of the Year, three Grammy nominations, five Latin Billboard Award nominations, and an American Music Award nomination.
In her interview, Jaci discusses her latest album coming out at the end of this month, Trust, which was recorded and will be released in both English and Spanish. Jaci says that Trust was birthed out of being startled awake in the middle of the night by her son, Soren, having a bad dream. To soothe her son’s fears, Velasquez began to sing and found the presence of God permeating the room. Trust began from that tender moment.
Additionally, Jaci talks about her clothing line and her passion about donating to charities helping people/families with autism. It is something that is very near, and dear to her heart.
In our interview, you can sense Velasquez’s passion and her deep love for her family. It will warm your heart (it did mine!) and inspire you. Jaci is a very warm, passionate person with what seems to be a big heart. She was a delight to interview!
Jaci Velasquez’s interview will appear in our Music Spotlight section in our April issue coming out March 27, 2017.
- The Case For Christ Will Turn Any Atheist Into A Believer… Hands Down! - April 19, 2017
- John Hagee Ministries Righteous Revolution Conference Returns For A Second Year - April 13, 2017
- Wheels of Hope Rising Foundation Gives Hope To Africa’s Underpriviledged - April 12, 2017
- The Hidden Truth About Down Syndrome: Do You Know The Reality? - April 10, 2017
- A Childhood Physical Disability Does Not Mean Limitations In Life - April 10, 2017
- Bullying Labels Your Child With Negative Words: Learn How To Erase Them - April 5, 2017
- God’s Plan And Purpose For A Special Needs Child Are Not Limited - April 4, 2017
- Parents, Do You Need Peace, Strength, and Energy? It’s A Prayer Away! - April 3, 2017
- “Your Child Has Special Needs”: Parents, What Do You Do? - March 31, 2017
- Unforgiveness? A Bondage? Gotta Break That Chain! - March 17, 2017