Faith Filled Family would like to wish all of our readers a happy, blessed, and prosperous 2016!
Our Heavenly Father, I pray blessings on each one of our readers and their families this year. May this upcoming year exceed all of what each one of them could have ever imagined possible.
We pray that you prosper each one of them physically, emotionally, spiritually, and financially. I pray that they grow deeper in their relationship with you, and that you guide each one of them down the path and calling that you have for them. I pray that each one of them walks in victory this year so that they may be shining examples of your goodness in their lives.
We pray that you strengthen families, and provide peace where there is turmoil. Where there is brokenness Lord, we pray wholeness. We know that you will bring beauty for ashes. Please Lord let those that need you this holiday season know that you are always there, and envelop them with your love. They are never alone.
For those that don’t know you, Lord, and need you in their lives, we pray that you will soften their hearts. Call them into your Kingdom for it holds all the answers to their questions, fills everything their soul longs for, and will lead them on a path to a life worth living. Not a single soul should be without you, Lord. Each soul, no matter what their past, is worthy of you, God. Let them know that they are loved more than they know by a God who sees them as special and precious in His sight.
We call each family victorious. May your peace and joy surround each household. May children who are wayward repent and turn back to you. May families grow strong and be a mighty force against Satan. May this year be a year of taking back our families for Christ.
You are our God, our Savior, our refuge…. our everything. We thank you Lord for all you have done, are doing, and have yet to do in our lives. Let us hear your voice always, and guide our steps.
In Jesus name, Amen.
Happy New Year from our Faith Filled Family to each one of yours! Make this year count and impact the kingdom!
The Faith Filled Family leadership, writers, and their families.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017