Most Christians know the definition of faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not yet seen. However, so many stumble when we need to put it into action- and keep it there.
Sometimes, God answers prayer immediately and it builds up our faith. Other times, it may take awhile for our prayers to get answered which may leave the believer asking questions as to whether they heard correctly, why the prayer went unanswered, and a whole myriad of questions may arise. All too often, many of us give up out of defeat just before the breakthrough. Doubt and fear often set in which prevents us from achieving God’s promises, promotions, answered prayer, etc.
God also may reveal to a Christian their purpose in life, which always seems huge! Fear overtakes many believers, and they talk themselves out of what could have been because they don’t think they can do it.
“Faith in Action” will discuss what faith is (as opposed to belief) and how to activate faith into your lives. Scripture says that even mustard seed faith can move mountains. Are you ready to move yours?
“Faith in Action” will appear in our April edition coming out March 28th.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017