Most Christians know the definition of faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not yet seen. However, so many stumble when we need to put it into action- and keep it there.
Sometimes, God answers prayer immediately and it builds up our faith. Other times, it may take awhile for our prayers to get answered which may leave the believer asking questions as to whether they heard correctly, why the prayer went unanswered, and a whole myriad of questions may arise. All too often, many of us give up out of defeat just before the breakthrough. Doubt and fear often set in which prevents us from achieving God’s promises, promotions, answered prayer, etc.
God also may reveal to a Christian their purpose in life, which always seems huge! Fear overtakes many believers, and they talk themselves out of what could have been because they don’t think they can do it.
“Faith in Action” will discuss what faith is (as opposed to belief) and how to activate faith into your lives. Scripture says that even mustard seed faith can move mountains. Are you ready to move yours?
“Faith in Action” will appear in our April edition coming out March 28th.
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018