Most Christians know the definition of faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not yet seen. However, so many stumble when we need to put it into action- and keep it there.
Sometimes, God answers prayer immediately and it builds up our faith. Other times, it may take awhile for our prayers to get answered which may leave the believer asking questions as to whether they heard correctly, why the prayer went unanswered, and a whole myriad of questions may arise. All too often, many of us give up out of defeat just before the breakthrough. Doubt and fear often set in which prevents us from achieving God’s promises, promotions, answered prayer, etc.
God also may reveal to a Christian their purpose in life, which always seems huge! Fear overtakes many believers, and they talk themselves out of what could have been because they don’t think they can do it.
“Faith in Action” will discuss what faith is (as opposed to belief) and how to activate faith into your lives. Scripture says that even mustard seed faith can move mountains. Are you ready to move yours?
“Faith in Action” will appear in our April edition coming out March 28th.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017