It’s All About Relationships And Christ
Christmas is a beautiful, special time of the year with the celebration of Christ’s birth that forever changed the world! Many Christians celebrate this holiday joyously surrounded by friends, family, and festivities.
Christmas isn’t always a time for celebration for some. There are those who spend the holiday season alone, and for some, it is a time of tension/stress. Unfortunately, not all family members always get along, and this can cause turmoil during a season that celebrates peace.
Our next issue will celebrate Christ’s birth, the meaning of it, and effectively resolving holiday conflict BEFORE it erupts. Also included, are some thought-provoking articles on the importance of family, why God created it, and why it is under attack. We will also discuss the importance of church family, and balancing priorities- all year long!
Additionally, our writers have each contributed Christmas blessings to bestow on each one of our readers which will make you feel warm, encouraged, and loved.
This issue will give you hope and encouragement for the holiday season. May you feel the love of Christ each day, and always keep Him at the center of your life.
Our November issue comes out November 28, 2016.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017