It’s All About Relationships And Christ
Christmas is a beautiful, special time of the year with the celebration of Christ’s birth that forever changed the world! Many Christians celebrate this holiday joyously surrounded by friends, family, and festivities.
Christmas isn’t always a time for celebration for some. There are those who spend the holiday season alone, and for some, it is a time of tension/stress. Unfortunately, not all family members always get along, and this can cause turmoil during a season that celebrates peace.
Our next issue will celebrate Christ’s birth, the meaning of it, and effectively resolving holiday conflict BEFORE it erupts. Also included, are some thought-provoking articles on the importance of family, why God created it, and why it is under attack. We will also discuss the importance of church family, and balancing priorities- all year long!
Additionally, our writers have each contributed Christmas blessings to bestow on each one of our readers which will make you feel warm, encouraged, and loved.
This issue will give you hope and encouragement for the holiday season. May you feel the love of Christ each day, and always keep Him at the center of your life.
Our November issue comes out November 28, 2016.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017